Reviews for Resolute
FeeptheNinja chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Sorry- goddamned iPod touch. I was about to say-

Aw! This story is great! Please update if this isn't dead! :)

Now, I gotta go tell GLaDOS to murder this iPod touch for me. See you later...
FeeptheNinja chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Aw! This
Metroid Life chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
An interesting argument.
Vernon Hediger chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow. They sure are both stubborn. I wonder what Chell would do if she actually got ahold of real weaponry(and not through cheats).
kreepinprice chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Awesome! So cute!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You have Gla-Dos' inane attitude regarding the rules down pat and along with her abject insanity, though she only really showed how twisted she was once Chell went off script and didn't die in the flame pit.
Certainly Syrix chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I didn't really think this had potential to be anything more than a oneshot a first . Well, here come number 18 Chell . I had to cheat to get to the other side of the room with bots and an acid lake . But even with the cheat, I can't beat number 19 (sigh) .
aimdiscord chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
"The Enrichment Center reminds you that by doing nothing, nothing is achieved." Damn straight. GLaDOS seems even more profound an awesome in your story than usual.
formerlyhozi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh! I remember reading this back when you'd only published the first chapter, lucky me I went back and re-read it. I really like how IC GLaDOS is, you've written her beautifully.
Math chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
_ This is an awesome story! I love the idea of Chell being so emotionally attached to the companion cube (I however, didn't feel at all bad about euthanizing mine...serves it right for threatening to stab me -_- ). Thanks so much for telling how to create companion cubes! Are you going to add more to the story?
xx-fyrefly-xx chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
This story is pretty amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter! )
Arakune the Bloodedge chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
GLaDOS was in perfect character. Seriously, make more. Portalwin
CompanionCube chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
OMG! (oh my GLaDOS!)

I love this story!

Very creative and descriptive!

Too bad there aren't many Portal fanfics... *sob*

Anywayy, great job!
The Mad Maiden chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
At least Chell still has ber cube. :) Another cool chapter. I hope you plan to continue with this story.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was entertaining. Go Chell! You showed her. I liked the diologe between them, GLaDOS seemed very much in character. :)