Reviews for A marriage not much forced
izzybizzy333 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I can't wait for the next installment, but who's kids are the boys? And why did you say Severus and Hermione? I like this story already!
PiER chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Not wanting to complete my essay (drowning in coursework)

I clicked my way over to FF and found this little gem.

Albus actually having a life before Minerva is a refreshing twist not often heard of in fanfiction. Their easy banter will no doubt make for a fun read but the wicked side of me noticed you placed this in the drama category and so I'm hoping there will be a few bumps in the road.

The date on the Marriage Act is 2003. Numbers aren't my strong point so I'm not entirely sure where this fits into the HP-verse. Hermione is a professor? Is she in her early twenties? Will others be making an appearance?

I do so enjoy these types of marriage fics and look forward to reading more.

PiER
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
up date please. said in excited squeaky voice
minerva's-kitten chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Absolutely marvelous can't wait for more!
CYMKK09 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
lovely,you should continue this story!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
WHAT AN AMAZING CHAPTER! I love your descriptions of their morning together and the warm fuzzy feelings it created. I adore how at ease they are with each other and the simpleness of the morning after a night of passion. This chapter put a huge grin on my face and it isn't likely to go away soon!

Thanks for the update!
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Another absolutely brilliant chapter! I adore your writing, and this story is perfect!
RedFlower chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I just found your Story and read it, please go in with it!
Rosine chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I liked it... But I didn't understand who were the boys. It is certainly a lack of language skill anyway
Gynji chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
You so have to carry on with this story, I would love to see how this pans out. I couldn't imagine a world where you have to marry and get pregnant but looking forward to reading more.

“I love my sons, but Eliza may complain and Ewen cannot have you.”

Are you using Eliza as a boys name or is this someone else?

Gynji
MissKellyAnne chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I think you should continue it :)

But I love it all the same as well!
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Keep it going!
anberry chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This has a most promising start! _

I like how you wrote it with a touch of drama and all... I hope you keep writing! It would be so cool if you didn't leave it as a one-shot!

Or else, I'd die of curiosity wanting to know what happens next!
MMADfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Terrific imagery from beginning to end. Love the descriptions, the characterizations, and the story!

I hope it's a WIP and not a one-shot!
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Interesting. Marry them please...Albus and Min that is!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »