Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
suteras chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
yells lkajsf grEAT FIC!
Runawynd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Awww this was so cute! 3 Great work! Their little interruption was hysterical, and I thought David's responses were spot-on. But oh goodness, how WILL he explain the puzzle pieces haha...? :
Shari chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
WoW! I'm so sad that i didn't read it earlier ;.( Really good job! It was so funny . I hope this pairing will be more popular, cause there are only a few FF about them...
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Nice plot, and your writing is fantastic. c:

Grr, Emma for interrupting.
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
bahahahaha! I laughed. This was great. :D

Loved this story.
McTreeTheInvaderJ chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That has got to be one of the Best! Last remnant stories i've read so far, I loved it so much, I love the idea of puzzle peices, and the reflections in the marble floor :D

Haha rush escaped through the window XD Reminds me of the typical princess stories where the father knocks on the door, and the prince/whoever has to escape, through the window ofc. :D

“Exactly why are there puzzle pieces stuck to your back?”

The last line was soo awesome haha, I wonder how David is going to answer that? lmao

Loved the story so much, can't wait to read more of them (If you write more that is XD)

Dystopian Hope chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
What a lovely story!

It flows together very nicely, and is well written.

I enjoyed reading this, and the ending was adorable.
Butterfingers chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
He. Many adoring numerical character hearts to you. 3 Nicely written.

Though I must say.. I will probably be alone in that: I can't imagine Rush being proverbial "top". But, I can't really imagine either of them being that. ...Which is kind of hilarious.
Kaine chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
God the ending made me gigglesnort xD
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I love this couple and the ending was too funny.
graytabby chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Beautiful! I love these boys together.
LoweL chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Ugh seriously. why'd you stop there? I know this is a one-shot but more please.
Guardian Angel101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh wow! That would be THE most awkward situation to wind up in! I loved this story though, the ending was especially funny! Great work!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That ending is priceless... XD
T0ko chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That last line was mighty clever. I'm going to have to draw this sometime