Reviews for 3:15pm Precisely
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very interesting and lovely piece. Well I don't see Sarah Jane giving them the pills. She's very much about people having more information about alien threats rather than less... especially if they are going to be sticking around her. Poignent moment about Ianto's awareness of his limited life expectancy.
IndeMaat chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
There's a lot of build up in this story. I see everything until Ianto talked to Jack on the phone as beginning, because that's when he properly sat down to have a chat with Sarah-Jane. Then the whole middle part was glosed over, which made me sad, in a way, as I was hoping for a big Sarah-Jane/Torchwood adventure. And then there was the end.

I don't think Ianto would need to warn Sarah-Jane about Jack trying to recruit Luke for Torchwood. Sarah-Jane is a smart woman, she knows about Torchwood and she knows Jack. These things may have crossed her mind a few times already.

Nitpick: Ianto would probably be carrying a semi-automatic. It's been his choice of weapon on the show. He wouldn't need to pop the rounds from a semi-automatic; he would just need to remove the clip (which holds the rounds).
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was excellent. Liked the bit about the gun but especially the way Ianto warned her off letting Jack recruit Luke. Very Ianto.
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow, that was really good!

third line from the end there's a typo- "... your choice to give it _them" (to?)