Reviews for Kismet
pendulii chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This is beautifully written, I was so disappointed when it came to an end... but you're going to update it right? Right?! You're not going to leave me hanging forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and -

Okay you get the point.

Seriously though, you are a fantastic writer.
no.irrno chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
This was an amazing story and extremely well-written. It's ideal in the sense that it's quite realistic and original. I hope you decide to finish the story. I'd love to know what happens to both of them and whether or not things work out for the best :)
Squit Ayumin chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Okay, it's been two years, but I'd love if you could update this! Given that this is your depiction of what happened between the 02 finale events, I'm assuming they won't end up together-but I really hope they do. ;(
Kal-El Fornia chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Well I'm aware that you haven't updated in around two years, but I would like to say that this story is an enjoyable one that I can actually say speaks to me. I'm tired of seeing tired out out cliches over and over again in stories, and I am glad to say that this story has none of those. This story is unique, as are you. Acta est fabula plaudite. The play has been performed; applaud!
ClockRepair chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I am sooo sorry. I totally favourited this story without even reviewing once!

I found Kismet a really long time a go but I've been hoping for a while that it'll be finished. I love this couple and I love how every chapter it's a new stage in their life and how their romance progresses over time. So sad for Takeru though, he's stuck in the past and can't get over Hikari. But I guess if your liftime love was gone you wouldn't be able to get over it either, huh?
half-note chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Someone recommended me this fic, and it was a lot more awesome than I anticipated. I nearly teared with the whole "I wish you had been here" bit. To be honest, I understand completely their situation. My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend) and I broke up on similar terms, and in a way we're pretty much like Takeru and Hikari.

With this, I think I understood him on the whole "I need to change myself bit" and "You've changed". I think I truly do, and this is just an amazing story. Pretty real.

Please, update soon. :)
honeykang chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That. Was. So. Great. :]
SunLight chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Your story is beautiful, one of the better Takari stories I've read. I really wish you would continue - you said you have the next chapter mostly written, and it would be awesome if you could finish it :)
bells-mannequin chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
woow, i have had your story for a long time now on my favorites-but i actually never read it.

what a shame!

its a great story. i really really like your style and i like how takeru thinks-how he acts and what hikari and takeru do is a entirely different case, huh?

well, i hope your story isnt on hiatus. i really wanna know what'll happen in the next chapter.

have a nice evening,

bells
a reader chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
hurry up.

i'm only half joking. this is really great. thank you for sharing this story when i've almost given up on this site. so, again, i retract to my original statement: hurry up.
Potgenie chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I love this so far. It's takari so realistically and well-written.

Great job! _ Update soon, please!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Wow...just...wow.

...

Wow.

Er, I think I'm done with my speechlessness now. You are one incredible writer! This is the best story I've ever read of these two going into the 'real world.' Seriously. I think you did a fantastic job combining normal, everyday occurences and their past with the Digimon. I'm glad you still have Patamon in here because a lot of stories like this have forgotten about the Digimon altogether.

Your writing is flawless! Thank you very much for writing, and I look forward to your updates!

Take care,

~LGT
SugarSpiral chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
This was your best chapter yet :)

It was great for so many reasons that I'm sure you already know, so I won't insult your inteligence by pointing them out. Just know that this is very, very good and I can't wait for your next chapter!
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
This is such a touhing story!I love it! Especially the way you showed Takeru's journey...

Awesome!