Reviews for Scrutiny
broken-can't be-fixed chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Love! Love the brotherly love!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wonderful insights!
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 11/23/2011

great job~~~~~~ I liked this a lot~
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Good story - Bobby's always ready to help his boys.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This story had so much in it that helped fill in the blanks to the relationship the boys had with Bobby.

I liked the idea very much of it being Bobby that put Dean together with Sam to distract the older boy from his grieving dads side and to give the baby boy all the attention he needed as an infant.

I liked how you illustrated that Bobby knew Sam well enough from all the years of watching him grow up to know that phrase "hurricane Sam" would fit in describing how Sam was when in protect mode of his older brother. Perfect!

And the implied understanding that Dean had a very short list of people that he would let watch over him while he was hurt and that Bobby knew he was very near the top of that list. A mixed honor-hehe, but an honor none the less.

A good character study of them all by how each member of the 'family' interacted around a fallen Dean.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was excellent. Dean asking for his Daddy was heartbreaking.

I must say you're a really smooth storyteller. The backstory was effortlessly incorporated and you didn't miss a beat as you moved the main story along.

A wonderful look into the complex pysche of the brothers. Thumbs way up!
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hurt Dean and caring Bobby...always my favorite!Please write more of this.
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Just read this story and enjoyed it very much. To me, Bobby is a sanctuary for the boys so it is always the best place to go when one is hurt. Enjoyed this very much. Thank You.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved that. The fact that Sam took Dean to Bobby's. Bobby is like thier second dad so might as well take him there. I love the back ground and all the rest that is made into this story :) keep up the great story
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Great oneshot! Well done! *claps hands in applause*
lJR chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Good!
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh, this is a beautiful oneshot! I love how you describe Dean, Sammy and Bobby and their little eccentricities ... it's very heart warming and so in character. I can't even choose a favourite part because I loved everything! Thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
DeanBean chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is a great story

Poor Dean :(

I love Bobby's characterisation :)

I hope there is gonna be another chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was seriously good, hun. Love Bobby's remembering and Dean's wobbliness and sam's go to attitude in this. Glad you jumped back into the Supernatural pool, rather than just dipping your toe into the drabble pool.

TTFN, x