Reviews for Do You Still?
raven2547 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
after reading both of these stories in this arc of yours, i have to say that, though they are based on a good premise, they need a lot of work. a good beta reader would be great for this. mostly your tenses are out of wack-meaning you use multiple in a chapter or even a sentence, which is bad for fluency and continuity-and a few spelling and grammar mistakes, not to mention punctuation, which was average. one sentence in particular, back in chapter 3, in the first paragraph, "What he did have been right, isn't it?" when i first read it, i was like 'huh?' and after reading over it a few dozen times i think i know what you're trying to say is, "What he did had been right, hadn't it?" which is already kind of an awkward sentence. I would suggest either re-reading your own work and fixing things or getting somebody to go over it for you. thanks for the interesting story, though.
Hi chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Great to have this sequel to remember me story.
This is my favorite one.
sairakanzaki chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
this story is great and wonderful I'm so happy they sort out their problems .

i hope you still write many great stories like this one!
Alexandra112 chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
This story was perfect, a dramatic plot line, sad moments and it had my favourite couple too!
Cardboard Bike chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
ahh not the best thing to read straight after coming unhappily out of a three year relationship /

But I'm so glad they got back together in the end, sweet.
GracefullPhantom chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
AHH! so cute! I need to say some things though!

1) zomg that was so fricken angsty! I read the first one too ad I thought I would die from all the angst! Now part 2 I DID die! But my soul was revived at the end

2) lol Tsuzumi's fiancé's name is the same name I used in one of my Fic's lol

3) that was such an amazingly horrible story! And I mean that as a complement! It was horrible from all the angst but who doesn't like a good angst every now and then? And it was amazing from, well, everything else!

Awesome. Simply awesome.
ActuallyNevis chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
Great story and sequal to the first fiction! Thank-you very much for writing it! Love your writing! :-)
Akakaki chapter 17 . 2/10/2011
I like your stories, having read this and the one before, but I sometimes find your layout a bit confusing. It's difficult when "smaller" and "larger" paragraphs are separated the same way. There ought to be a marking when you change place, time or pov-character. Makes it easier to read, and easier to follow the story.

I cannot be certain, English is not my mother tounge, but I also think you're messing up the verb tenses, sometimes writing past, sometimes writing present.

I like the story, keep up the good work! :)
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
You're breaking my heart, really, you are.

Kakashi and Iruka are meant to be together forever! Not be emotional self-sacrifcing idiots. Those stupid baka.

All will turn out right in the end I hope. I'm tearing up over here!

~Rain (A.K.A. D.L)
maethebellydancer chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
I loved it. You rock Yure-chan. I'm going to read all your Kakashi/Iruka fics. Love ya!
TheEndofTag chapter 17 . 9/26/2009
you did an amazing job on wrapping up their relationship...but my gosh...i just hate it! i hate how dense kakashi and iruka is...they both letting each other go and yet they couldn't even move on...but i guess i should be happy that they weren't so willing to move on because of that reason they are together again...i am still a bit dissapointed that kakashi didn't chidori that midic nin's ass...i just love how everyone wants kakashi and iruka to be together...everyone was giving them advice and espcially why kakairu should talk to each other...everyone was such a good friend to them...you know i just suddenly remeber about Gai...why wasn't Gai a part of this group?...*shrugs*...oh well, i guess it doesn't really matter anyhow...i just love the ending...it was beautiful sweet and heartwarming...kakairu together and forever!
deviltiger chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
I love the way you write these two and their friends and I love happy endings.
deviltiger chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
He's leaving?
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 17 . 2/11/2009
A sweet ending to a sweet story! I love it! A standing ovation from me to you!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
I'M so happy! In fact, I'm in the middle of a happy dance! woot!