Reviews for She Goes for Love
scifijoe chapter 2 . 4/4
I like your stories. This is a Shego I like. I have a page over at Deviant Art, same name and I usually go and look at over versions of Shego. I do not like a lot those versions. She is drawn with so much hate against Kim that it revokes me.
anyway if you want to see what I can do with plastic please go to my page over there. When I get started on your Shego's Lear Jet, I will take a lot of care to do it right.
DragoLord19D chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Oh ma'am, can you PLEASE finish this?
Hewhoislost chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Clever title. I always like it when the title appears in the story. I wonder if you try a fic with this start. Not as rushed as "Tangled up in Green". I don't know, maybe show a smother relationship build up? Showing both sides of the coin so to speak. I loved TUIU an Summer Time Blues. Guess I'm wishing for a "She Goes for love" Universe maybe. Great fic.
IdrewAcow chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I absolutely adored this. Seeing Shego help people and Kim was interesting and amusing, and the small splashes of humor were great.

All in all...6/5!
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I hope you decide to continue this! :)
Chikiko chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I really liked this story. it was quite cute. especially with all the other callers she was helping. it was pretty small but it did the job quite well. thanks for the great story.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was fun!
Mistress of Suspence chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
so there has to be more to this story it just feels a little incomplete to me... but hey i'm not the author you are... i enjoyed this story!
BEAVIS86 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Shego has a call in radio show and she has talked Kim into asking her on a date why do I has a feeling that this is not what Dr.D's had planned when he started this

Oh man Kim is human and has the same fears as the rest of us in starting a relationship

As always good form
Ffordesoon chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Heh. It's been a long time between chapters, so I just read both to catch up.

I think I like the second chapter more than the first. The Awkward Kigo Konfession is over with, and the entire story feels more assured as a result. You also clearly enjoy writing about the particulars of the relationship more than you like writing the buildup to it, which I can certainly understand.

In any case, Kim's attitude in this chapter is just adorable. As is Shego's. The whole thing is adorable, really. :)

I wonder, if Kim's going straight to "Dr. Green" for advice on every little bit of her relationship with, well, "Dr. Green," will she ask Shego herself for advice on how to impress Shego after the truth is revealed to her? And how will she react when she finds out?

I'm itching to know the answers to these questions, so update soon, why don't'cha? ;)
Mirenope chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
:) (: :) (: :) (: :)

Is this going to be a full fic now instead of a oneshot with a cliffhanger?

(: :) (: :) (: :) (:
Daryl chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
great job. i really like the way you involved all the characters in the radio show. i just hope the next update doesn't take nine months.
Aceina chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
great chapter i liked it i had forgoten about this fic u know ure a realy good authore even if i do give u semi-harsh reviews some times i still think ure great

so pls update soon and all that jaz and stuff
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
love it can not wait for more