Reviews for An Idle Mind Is The Devil's Playground
LadyDoragon chapter 18 . 5/3
Yup, this one is good. Kind of wish there was a bit more of it, at least till Harry and Voldemort's relationship develops some but what can you do if you didn't have time, inspiration or motivation to write then who are we readers to judge you for it? Anyway, thank you for writing this story and I wish you a good day and more because why just one day :)
LadyDoragon chapter 2 . 5/1
Huh, so this is an AU since Harry turned 17 but he's not prepping for horcrux hunting year and Dumbledore is not dead? It still doesn't make any sense whatsoever for him to have had his birthday a month ago because that would mean he's going to Hogwarts in a day or two and wouldn't bother with writing to Voldemort if he had just a couple days to wait till Hogwarts. It also doesn't make sense for him to just open the previous letter from Voldemort without casting any detection spell at it while worrying about something malicious being on it.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this story so thank you for writing it. :)
yochan123 chapter 18 . 4/22
this is super interesting

fuck dumblemort
ShipperFURLife chapter 18 . 3/28
I really hope you decide to write more and continue this beautiful story that kept my attention and had me laughing and hurting at all the right moments. It’s beautiful and I can only hope you decide it’s worth continuing.
Hopingiamdead chapter 18 . 3/25
The last time u updated this was the year my sister was born this story is amazing and I hope u continue it cuz I'm hooked no cap
0-Secret-Flame-Kitsune-Girl7 chapter 16 . 2/28
LMAO- LMAOOOOOO
Pandora chapter 1 . 1/27
Your writing is too good!
Adrienanna chapter 18 . 1/12
Please update
NiGhTL1F3 chapter 18 . 8/25/2021
My despair over this story not been updated since 11 years ago is overwhelming and now I’m going to go eat more carrots and drink mint to try and make myself feel better when this sorry will likely never be finish,
elleay sahbel chapter 18 . 5/30/2021
Brilliant !
Raquel chapter 18 . 5/29/2021
Muito bom
SpaideZ chapter 2 . 5/7/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by again and feeling mildly inconvenienced by the fact that you cannot review a chapter twice
Sagilemiel chapter 1 . 2/26/2021
I love it ! I would love it if there were more chapters, I can only hope you will come back to it one day
Silver chapter 8 . 2/11/2021
I like your article very much. Could I translate your article and publish it on other websites?
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
2,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »