Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
DriftingCloudz chapter 9 . 10/24
Every chapter of this thing makes me want to rip my heart out D':
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 8/28
The sparkler imagery is stellar. Dean would like that. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 8/28
Ahhh the feels! This was lovely and comforting in its way, and still completely wrenching.
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 8/28
The two details that hook me are Dean editing "cross my heart" and how the brothers are each gripping the other's jacket at the end. I also like Dean's unspoken big bro assessments. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 8/28
Wow, I didn't see the twist coming, but in hindsight all the details were there. Thank you for these fine scenes. :)
Lizaloves chapter 2 . 8/2
My first thought was... wait what? Did I miss a paragraph? You just- OH. OH. OOHHHH. HOLY SHIT HE'S DEAD.
This was soooo amazing!
Shadowpletlove chapter 16 . 6/27
I no words. I love all of these storys
Plz write more:)
Shadowpletlove chapter 10 . 6/26
Omc this one made me cry good jod love this one :'( :)
Sallyannerenee chapter 16 . 6/26
Oh, that was really good, the contrast & similarities between the two times Mary was/is gone. Loved Dean's comforting Sam.
aapenname chapter 8 . 6/25
Gah. When Sam aims to gut punch you in the feels, he does not hold back. Poor Sammy.
aapenname chapter 6 . 6/24
This really got to me. I know canon emphasizes how Dean really doesn't want to be without Sam and will go to ridiculous lengths to keep it from happening, but I think there is just as much evidence that Sam falls to pieces in a much more devastating and dangerous way when Dean isn't around to balance him. Great job. You really captured that antsy anxious feeling.
aapenname chapter 2 . 6/24
Ohmigawd. The feels. The ending caught me off guard. I should have known. Nothing good EVER happens to Sam Winchester in May. Great job!
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 6/24
I love how well Dean knows his brother. He has always been a parent too, not just a big brother.
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
m1tchells chapter 1 . 6/21
I dont know how I missed this whole story! But all caught up now and waiting for more! 3