Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
zekeschance chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
So nice to see you back! I've been wondering where you've been. Hope you've kicked that nasty flu's a**. Loved this. Dean is in full on protective big brother mode. Just the way we want them! Glad you're feeling better.
pandora jazz chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I love this simple scene and moment between the brothers especially after what they had to go through the last few days.
They can both rest now because they are together again.
Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.
I'm glad that you are feeling better. :)
Robin Vogel chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Another beautiful story. As usual. Love, robon
Maria G chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Sammy needs a bed that "remembers him". Could you see if Dean could take care of that for him? No good sleeping on a cold hard floor when your sub-atomics have been rearranged. Hope you're feeling better. That flu was nasty this year. Love your stuff, as always, and I missed this.
rozzy07 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Another beautifully crafted chapter reigniting by love of Dean in his uber-big-brother. Both brothers are on the edge of the precipse, but Dean is clinging on to Sam to stop his fall and maybe his own. Loved it.
sammynanci chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I'm glad you've recovered, my affectionate greetings from Argentina. Now I liked the fic, short but sweet, I have fear for Sammy so now everything I read on the subject of testing brings tears to my eyes, I hope everything goes well and you write more about this, I was very cute.
mb64 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
This is wonderful!

I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better now.

CeCe Away chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Aw, what they say in actions is far more poignant than words.
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Really sweet chapter. Thanks for updating
xenascully chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
aww
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
aww! My babies! great story!
NetMyne01 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Happy to see a new chapter, loved the way Dean made sure Sam stayed safe!

Glad to hear you're better as well. :-)
SayLo chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Awe man
SayLo chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
So right dean, john's good
SayLo chapter 3 . 3/27/2013