Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
mb64 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
So very well done. Very enjoyable and "true to life". A great series!

L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
So sweet. Thanks for updating
mandancie chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
All these mini stories were awesome. It took me four more chapters to stop crying from chapter 2. And then it started again with chapters 9 and 10. These were really good. I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, I just couldn't stop reading it. :')
donilou2 chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Lord, your words just feel so right and true, and I really wish the writers of this show thought the same way you do. This is the Sam I want, but it's not the Sam they seem to be giving me and I wish they'd fix their mess!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Very good. Love the ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for a very good read. I enjoyed revisiting those scenes immensely. This was well written and fairly represented both brothers.
Maria G chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Awww...so very nice. It's the little things. It really is. And I noticed it too.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Yep, while the show gives us the impression that Sam simply gave up on Dean, they then throw this scene in there. And we are given a crystal clear picture that anything Cas does is being manipulated by the angels. Ugh. Thank you for giving a nice description on how their relationship actually is and that Sam really does love his brother.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I'm sobbing!
Twinchy chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Dean's listings at the beginning of each tag were beyond typical (and hilarious, regarding that poor sword).

Apart from that, these were some most awesome scenes about how fabulous Dean still is at taking care of his little brother and how well he really knows him. Plus, in reverse, Sammy is great at playing into Dean's knowing him.

Gorgeous!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Egatz this one had a super creepy twist at the end - ah but I loved it! Alex
NAVILLUS chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Wow... Just ..wow
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Wow. Just, wow. Another amazing story of yours that I had never read. And, wow.
zekeschance chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Loved that scene where Sam was asleep and the minute Dean got up, he roused awake. Loved this tag. Thanks1
lillelouis chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Looking forward to the next installation.

Ohh and I have a plot-bunny for you.

Buzz me if you care :)

Wonderful work, can't wait for more.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »