Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
bluecharlotte chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Gah, I loved this one. It really makes sense that Dean would be the one making all the noise, and I can see him checking up on Sam at night. Just really sweet and awesome. :)
wandamarie chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
wow it is a good chapter thanks see you when you up date when you do
Dragonflysoul chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Very satisfying story. Loved the baby pig story.

You never fail to write a good one.

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
KKBELVIS chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Very endearing. I like them nesting. Love Dean creating treats. Both boys knowing when each other needed the company and when not.

This fit so perfectly. Was so brotherly! I would love more stories around the 'beloved' Bat Cave/home sweet home.

You wrote: Sam'd felt bad for the baby pig for years until he finally realized what really had been going on in the next room that night.

Thank you for the warm/fuzzy!
mb64 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
So very well done. Very enjoyable and "true to life". A great series!

L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
So sweet. Thanks for updating
mandancie chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
All these mini stories were awesome. It took me four more chapters to stop crying from chapter 2. And then it started again with chapters 9 and 10. These were really good. I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, I just couldn't stop reading it. :')
donilou2 chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Lord, your words just feel so right and true, and I really wish the writers of this show thought the same way you do. This is the Sam I want, but it's not the Sam they seem to be giving me and I wish they'd fix their mess!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Very good. Love the ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for a very good read. I enjoyed revisiting those scenes immensely. This was well written and fairly represented both brothers.
Maria G chapter 12 . 11/20/2012 very nice. It's the little things. It really is. And I noticed it too.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Yep, while the show gives us the impression that Sam simply gave up on Dean, they then throw this scene in there. And we are given a crystal clear picture that anything Cas does is being manipulated by the angels. Ugh. Thank you for giving a nice description on how their relationship actually is and that Sam really does love his brother.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 2 . 11/20/2012