Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 6/19
Oh!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 6/19
This was... good. Good good.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 6/19
STOP
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/19
This was beautiful
roslyngrl chapter 16 . 6/19
Well, Mary was getting her licks in before she got dragged through the portal, so maybe it's a case of he's trapped in there with her and not the other way around. Would be nice to see her still beating his a**, with a little help from alt-Bobby. :) Great story. Thanks for writing.
bagelcat1 chapter 5 . 2/27
Wow - way to break my heart. Great writing Clair.
NoilyPrat chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
oh WOW - this wasn't so much falling asleep, and everything BEFORE falling asleep, right before the big battle with Sam jumping into the Pit. It's so sad and bittersweet.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
This is so sad, and so comforting at the same time How Dean just keeps telling Sam to relax and get some rest. Sam says I'm sorry ... Dean - You don't have to be.
Sam just lost Jess, and Dean's there to help.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Ahh! Why did you do that to my feelings?!
(And I mean that as a compliment!)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
This was soooooooooo good. It was really angsty at a lot of parts but you also managed to make me laugh. Loved this. You got the characters spot on. Thanks for sharing. XD
SonjaLei17 chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Aww! These are all so great! I really enjoyed reading them. Thanks so much for sharing! That last line was the perfect ending for this, oh my gosh :)
SonjaLei17 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
UGH! My heart! Omg! That ending, gahhh! That was a great twist, in a heartbreakingly bittersweet way of course :) Amazing job! I love this.
ThysaNoir chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
oh my God. that ending was so heartbreakingly out of nowhere.
Oswin Jae chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
WHAT. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Jenjoremy chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Oh, that was super sweet. I'm sure it's always been that way - Sam helps Dean sleep as much as Dean helps Sam sleep. I just read all 15 one shots in a single morning! Hope you come up with more to write soon!
453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »