Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
jade02 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Thank you so much for this. I needed it after watching WTLB. I know Bobby and Dean love Sam, but I needed them to reach out to him while he was in the room and this really fit the bill.

This line:

"“All right, I gotcha.”

- that bolstered him as much or even more than the arm and shoulder and body behind him, supporting him."

almost broke me.

I always enjoy your stories and this one was one of the best.
tresta chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
WHoa!
bhoney chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I can hardly even bear to think of this ep, it's just so painful. It was heartbreaking in here to see how much it took for Sam to realize that Bobby and Dean DO care for him. And sad that, even when he does realize, he's still so desperate to get out.

And this made me want to cry: "there’d never been anything so bad that Dean hadn’t forgiven him for it. Never." Much as that's true, I think Sam might've crossed that line at the end of the ep. It's going to be really hard for Dean to forget Sam picking Ruby over him, and then nearly strangling him, all while claiming to be in full control of himself, not influenced by anything. *heart breaks*

Really good job with this. You managed to wrestle a brotherly moment out of so much pain.
QuierdoMusic chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
That's so sad :(

But great chapter... Like always and always... :D

-.- I really begin to hate the Kripke-Sam
Musica Diabolos chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Wow, this was really sad and powerful...it wouldn't make sense for Real Dean not to check on him after the seizure, so I'm glad you wrote this! Good characterization of the moment, I liked Sam's confusion.
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
*wipes eyes* Lovely...
supernaturaldh chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Very good, I liked it- brought tears to my eyes. Thanks.

Denise
staceycj chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
This broke my heart. Fantastic job!
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
So heartbreakingly sad. Sammy crying and lighting the sparklers, sticking them on Dean's grave, it makes me wanna cry too. He just needs his big brother. Hugs, Vonnie
jesseofthenorth chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
These were beautiful! So well written. Your Sam voice was so... authentic. Thank you so much!
QuierdoMusic chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
What should I say?

Great like always... Oh Gosh... so sad...

please wirte more chapters soon... Everytime I see that you updated my heart misses a beat...

Awesome
Master Li chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
This chapter kills me. I just want to cry and hug Sam, he misses Dean so much. I can picture this so well, Sam taking comfort from being as close to his brother as he possibly can. I just love these little oneshots, each one is amazing. I hope you keep these coming.
Enkidu07 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
utterly wrenching.

I think you should not be allowed to post these without an immediate follow up fixer-upper. Because. Heart breaking. I didn't even dare read it too closely. But, amazing nonetheless.
strawberryswing47 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I really like this story! It's a treat when you update. I hope you write more frequently and bring more angst into it! Great job and please post more soon! Sooner
klutzysunshine chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Sammy.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »