Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Awesome ending to the sotyr. It's nice to know that with your version of Cold Oaks, Sammy felt safe and that Dean would fix everything as he was dying.
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Aw, that was gorgeous.
staceycj chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
That scene in that episode bothered me. Loved it. And loved this story. Great work.
annie200 chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
How I miss the total Sammy trust which you've described so beautifully here.
amyblair chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Another one out of the ball park, man. The first part with Sam right after Jess' death was tremendous. Just the little touch. No one, no one could do what Dean did. Too hovering or not knowing what to say and Dean, was just Dean and that was exactly what Sam needed. Totally dug it.

The second was heart wrenching as you realize that Sam is just talking to himself, that Dean isn't laying on the ground sleeping. He's gone.

And then Dean's back and Sam has missed him so much it's almost hurting him and comforting him to have Dean sitting beside him again. The nightmares were played really nice - loved Dean waking his brother and the sigh of relief from Sam as they got the hell out of Pontiac.

And the final bit with just a phone call and how they were all there, of course, Sam was safe and John was checking out the building and Dean was close by. And Sam was left to do his thing.

Great four bit.
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
So close and yet so far! John really does care, he was just hurting! I think that would be hilarious if Sam wakes up the next morning to find salt surrounding the building or something Very sweet piece, I've loved all parts of this so far.
LaylaBinx chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Aww these stories were so sweet! Great job, I really enjoyed reading them! Thank you for sharing .
TraSan chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Awesome! I loved it!
Visionairy chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Aw. See, now that's the way I'd like to think it happened. Thanks!
LisaSaurusRex chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
you kinda made me cry

that was so sweet
friendly chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
that was really good.. nice job..
Phx chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Ooh I loved the twist at the end with John checking out the building. Very nice. Exactly what I think both he and Dean would have done.
DontKnowMyName chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
AWE he fell asleep to Dean talking to him. So cute. Awesome job that was really good! )
sylia91 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Love this series! No matter when it is, Sammy seems so young and Dean is always the big brother who knows how to take care of him. I sometimes miss that from season 1. Thanks!
staceycj chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Again with the "The End". You are being mean LOL. I want this updateed regularly. That is an order LOL just playing.
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »