Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
DontKnowMyName chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
AWE he fell asleep to Dean talking to him. So cute. Awesome job that was really good! )
sylia91 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Love this series! No matter when it is, Sammy seems so young and Dean is always the big brother who knows how to take care of him. I sometimes miss that from season 1. Thanks!
staceycj chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Again with the "The End". You are being mean LOL. I want this updateed regularly. That is an order LOL just playing.
Zatnikatel chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Lordy, you broke my heart with chapter 2. I had to get up and close my office door! ;-)
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
How awesome to know that Dean and John was so close by even though Sammy didn't know it. Dean actually calmed him enough to sleep and John was making sure the place was secure enough for him to do so!

Loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
aw that was so sad, and so sweet. Great little story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Wow, what an emotional chapter, both brothers deperately needing the comfort of the other.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
That was sweet. I could never quite imagine they had no contact at all when Sam went to Stanford, even if maybe there was a period when they must have fought and Sam stopped answering his phone.

I loved how it wasn't so much the quiet room Sam had issue with, but a room without his brother. You just got that impression, and it was backed up by the fact he fell asleep just listening to Dean's voice.

Nicely done :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
OMG, how heartreaking. I never expected the ending on this one. You so have me in tears right now!
Little-Lotte625 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Oh my goodness that was a great last edition I loved it :D Lol you made my day with that one just wanted to share!
QuierdoMusic chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
AW how cute!

Dean is talking Sam to slepp :))

:D

Sweet chapter..

Update soon, please
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
That was beautiful. Very sad that they are so close yet not making contact, but seems just about right for them.
annie200 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
This made my heart lurch at how many missed opportunities those boys had to sort the whole Stanford debacle out! As ever you write great tender/funning/teasing moments between them.
LisaSaurusRex chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
*sniffle*

Dean had Sam's jacket too :')
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
:') I love you

lol sorry that was a little much

I love this fic :D