Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
dljensengirl88 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I LOVE stories like these, where they are taking care of each other and the love between them is palpable. As a writer myself, I know how much you want the comments on everything, but I couldn't say anything until I read everything. I reluctantly went to sleep with it last night and it was the first thing I did this morning and I love, love, love this. Even though you are caught up, I do hope you add some more! So beautiful, you may have stirred up my muse. More!
karonkgb chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Staggered by your closing line.
karonkgb chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Hard to read while softly weeping.
karonkgb chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
First person, in Dean's head. Harder to write than it looks, but you got it down pat.
karonkgb chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Just being invisible in the room with them.
karonkgb chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
It's the only place I have ever been able to sleep.

Do you want me to cry or what?
1983Sarah chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Really great emotions here, I love the scene, perfectly played out.
Tori-Bird627 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Awwww I'm glad you added another chapter to this. It's such a sweet story.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
What a sweet collection of stories! I love all of them.
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Says it all.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Love this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Very nice. :)
zekeschance chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Aww,I just love this series. Your imagery of this was palpable. I want to take a minute to thank you for all of your dedication, hard work and talent in writing about these brothers. I appreciate every story you pen. You've brought so much joy to so many people with your talent. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. And a happy and healthy New Year!
reannablue chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
I really thought that was a vote of trust for Dean that Sammy didn't think he'd get sliced or diced during the night. I love this series of stories :)
Meggin Lane chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
I love this. I really like those vulnerable moments when the only thing the Winchester brothers have is each other. Thanks for this.
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »