Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
Snarry4life chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
They were really good, got me thinking about some episodes, got me crying... :'('' but still they were worth the read..
laurieglory chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Heartbreaking
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
That was REALLY good! Not expecting the last sentence! I got chills.
Jankjay chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
OMG. That's so incredible. And so very sad. Thank you for sharing it.
sammysanity chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
what? :'''( why you do that?
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I'm in love with the story :) it's so cute and fluffy I love how Sam has to be near Dean in a way to sleep its adorable. I hope you continue with the story it's phenomenal
aliaoftwoworlds chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I'm not logged in but I just needed to go ahead and let you know THAT WAS NOT OKAY. JESUS CHRIST. Actually, it was wonderfully written and beautiful and terrible and so sad and the ending just I can't even. I applaud you through my tears of pain and just no.
Cassandra392 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I really like the idea that Dean and John were looking out for Sam while he was at Stanford.
Guest of Anon chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
The long sentences are very effective.
Guest of Anon chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
You know, some of your stories make me want to cry. This is one of them.
Guest of Anon chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
It's so sad and sweet; that Sam doesn't know what his dad and brother did for him.
Guest of Anon chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Umm, what?
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
That was really sweet. I loved how they both were able to rest and that Dean was able to do that for Sam. Great chapter.

I loved reading this story. It was really good.
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I really liked how you had this set up with describing the different sounds and the different scenerios that would happen. It was a quiet calm sense in reading it and I like how Sam was finally able to fall asleep after Dean was back.
Sheila chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Wonderful stories. I enjoyed them all. Thank you.
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »