Reviews for You Don't Have To Be
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Very nice. :)
zekeschance chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Aww,I just love this series. Your imagery of this was palpable. I want to take a minute to thank you for all of your dedication, hard work and talent in writing about these brothers. I appreciate every story you pen. You've brought so much joy to so many people with your talent. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. And a happy and healthy New Year!
reannablue chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
I really thought that was a vote of trust for Dean that Sammy didn't think he'd get sliced or diced during the night. I love this series of stories :)
Meggin Lane chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
I love this. I really like those vulnerable moments when the only thing the Winchester brothers have is each other. Thanks for this.
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
That last line is punch straight to my emotion center. Love this. Not often we get to see Dean's vulnerabilities.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Aw, cute brothers being cute and needy. If only Sam sleeping in Dean's room could cure Dean of the MoC...
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Great to see you come back to this. Thanks for sharing it.
TG
Mariah Norton chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Omg this chapter was so cute! I'm so glad you updated :D I absolutely love reading your stuff.
emebalia chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
They really need a break.
mandancie chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
oh yeah! completely awesome. I love it. it has always been the only way they could get a good night's rest; was to sleep in the same room. Loved it.
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Aww! my boys! *hugs* loved it!
livelaughlove22 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This was such a sweet chapter that I almost want to say thank you.
Sharllissa chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
ok maybe I didn't got to bed... the last line on this one! Jiminy Christmas woman you are killing me! right in the feels! I love it! well the story not the tears.. anywho. :)
Daggers.Silver chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
This is perfect. 3
Daggers.Silver chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
OHMYGOSH THIS CHAPTER I CAN'T EVEN I JUST THOUGHT DEAN WAS SLEEPING THE END I CANNOT I'M CRYING
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »