Reviews for Broken Record
singyouhome chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I love Jodi Picoult. :D The pact was the first of her books I had ever read and I think because i've read the book I understood your message here a little bit more than maybe someone who hadn't read it, though they are defently diffrent then Chris and Emily. Really powerful, great job. LP forever and ever. :D
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Loved The Pact and this as well. Great Job!
sailingfarmergirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
very dark, but well written. I am kind of curious about this quotation in your philosophy class. I also bet your calculus teacher apprecaited your English writing skills...
justareader18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
First of all...I LOVE Jodi Picoult. She is only my favorite writer, ever. I have every single one of her books. And I loved The Pact...such a powerful story.

Anyway, back to your story. So great. I had chills as I was reading it. I would really love this to be turned into a full out story, but you have like a zillion on your plate, so I can handle it just being a one-shot:-p, because, well, it's a hell of a one shot. Seriously. I just...wow. That's the best I can come up with. Very powerful stuff. Kudos
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
this was beautiful. just beautiful. it was dark, yes, but you made Lucas' decision to kill Peyton so believable, so understandable. this is absolutely, mind-bogglingly wonderful.
heyalove chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I loved it!

I thought it was a great story, and a nice little comparison to 'The Pact'. I love Jodi Picoult, and have read loads of her books, including the pact, so it was nice to read this story.

I like the way you didn't say Peyton's name once throughout the whole story, yet we still knew who you were talking about.

Great story :)
laj33 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
So I've never read The Pact so I'm not sure how it's alike or not :-). But this was great. I loved the dark element to it. And I have to say that I feel that this was some of your best writing to date, and that's saying a LOT cause you are a phenomenal writer. Wonderful job Ria. Where's my update for How's Your Halo :D?

This was the bomb diggity fo sho :D
Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh, that was really great... Very dark.

Really cooel how different it was from most LP... Well done _

(I am so in love with your writing right now)
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
wow. that was very emotional. i love it. i friggin love it!
no account anymore chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
God to admit, it was a little to dark fr my liking but it didnt stop me reading. You really captured Lucas's emotions perfectly. I love all your work.
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
woah...this was very dark, but amazing at the same time!
yaba chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
wow,this was an incredible story! I loved the mystery behind it and the more obvious things, like lucas's ultimate sacrifice, all because he loved peyton. i loved the imagery and detail, you really outdid urself :)

Yana
injenuity chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Amazing. I've read The Pact and it is one of my favorite books. A bit too dark for my tastes (I'm still reeling from fluffy LP) but, very well written. I'm ready to cry now!
BrownEyedDreamer86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow, that was definitely dark...i liked it surprisingly though...it shows that had Peyton ever asked Lucas to do something so, dark...he would do it, great story...

Oh how i miss the days of not being able to pay attention in calculus...you never need that stuff anyway...trust me...lol