Reviews for Know Thyself
GypsyNight chapter 31 . 2/9
Come back, come back wherever you are?! What a cliffie. I'd love to see where this was meant to go - oozing potential and you write it so well! I see you have been gone several years... but here is hoping :)
GypsyNight chapter 29 . 2/8
What a powerful declaration of love from Eric, and so true - we are but the sum of our many parts. But poor Eric, right after that he finds out Niall has a fairy mate for Sookie...and only two chapters left...this sounds like the start of a whole new story! We've come so far, but so far yet to go...
Eve chapter 28 . 2/6
I've been so engrossed I have barely come up to breathe and review...really well done story, I can't stand to see it coming to a close soon!
Hootiecat chapter 31 . 2/4
So sad you quit writing this lovely story.
GypsyNight chapter 13 . 1/28
This was perfect closure with Bill. I don't villanize him as some do...I didn't think he was right for Sookie from relatively early on, but this seems in character for him. Maybe slightly kinder than character but either way it's very fitting ;). Now I always sort of liked Russell Edgington, too...I'm a little nervous about what's being cooked up here!
GypsyNight chapter 11 . 1/27
love love love
GypsyNight chapter 8 . 1/26
What a powerful chapter, wow. I love her slowly emerging revelations culminating in a rush of clarity about all her double standards and how she had villanized Eric when he was the one who had been there for her all along. This always bothered me about the books - she always held Eric to a higher standard than anyone else, went out of her way to find fault with him for even little things while skimming over some of the really huge things he did for her. So satisfying to see her realize all of these things and face u
GypsyNight chapter 4 . 1/25
Gah...you write Eric so well and I love their long, slow evening together! I could swear this is an excerpt from the books - you have their mannerisms and tone down so well.
Sfeather chapter 31 . 1/21
Awesome story!hope you continue!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
This is such a great story, even though I realised it wasn't finished I had to keep reading it, I hope your still writing somewhere.
tanseynz chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
Please, please continue this story if you can. It's simply brilliant with so much action and new characters that really fit. I'm enthralled!
ginageasa chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
And there is was...the dark, foreboding end. I saw it creeping up on me and somehow found myself in denial, but the inevitable happened. It's over.

I feel like I'm involved in a blood bond as I am spent! ;)

I know something so masterful had to take so much of your time and I would assume you are an actual writer that can get paid for your talent. Having said all of that, it would be so amazing to see something else from your POV on future books. Particularly when the last one just left me feeling so empty inside. All the time invested for CH's ending...anyway, I digress.

I can tell as this story is over 2 years old that it probably will not happen but if you somehow get inspired, you have a whole audience in the palm of your hand.

**slow clap**

I'm ruined for all other fanfic now.
ginageasa chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I am finding myself sneaking away from my family just to read what is coming next! THAT is how good this is! I am totally captivated. What a masterful job!
ginageasa chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
The dialogue with Bill was genius!
ginageasa chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I am new to the fan fiction world, and brought here by my frustration regarding Sookie and Eric's relationship in the real SVM series. I've read a couple of stories and wasn't overly impressed; primarily due to the fact that the author's did not stay true to the character's or storylines.

I am only halfway through your story but am just blown away and so excited for every page! This is EXACTLY what I had hoped to see from CH but not only do you deliver, I think you deliver better than she does (I think she even forgot her storylines at times). Referencing the past is a brilliant move to keep the plots relevant and your audience in sync as we move through your plot lines.

What a great job you have done at proving that not only should S&E be together, but that it can be done in a realistic and thoughtful way while staying true to their character lines. Not too much fluff, but a little in the right places. I probably most enjoyed you exposing Sookie's character to acknowledging the things that annoy me and some other fans of the series: her blindness to what is in front of her due to her insecurity and constant need to see everything as "control" and fighting Eric at every turn!

I can't wait to see where this story goes! You have a real talent.
2,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »