Reviews for Know Thyself
Josie chapter 31 . 2/20/2012
You were absolutely wonderful. Beginning to end, you had everything to keep us going. Couldn't stop and review each one because you had me hooked and couldn't stop until I finished. I love your style.
Eveline Mara chapter 31 . 2/17/2012
Oh no... I just finished reading and Irealized that you last updated in June last year. Would you please, pretty please continue the story or make a sequel? It was awesome thus far, and I adore your skill for writing action and your devious mind :-) that puts to shame book Viking. Pretty please...:-) I'll owe you one favor...
loretta57 chapter 30 . 2/16/2012
i was wondering if you will be updating this soon im really hoping so i love this story its one of my favorits
LillithBB chapter 31 . 1/25/2012
Have to say, I really enjoyed this version of events. In some ways, I enjoyed it more than the cannon.

Considering the lack of a To Be Continued, I am assuming this was your stopping point. Still, I really wish that you would consider writing more on this or perhaps a sequel. I would really like to know where this was going
MissMeringue chapter 31 . 1/15/2012
Such an amazing story! I enjoyed this so much. The plot and characters are great, I'm hoping you will continue...please, please, please?
Death By Teacup chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
Wow .. just .. wow! I read this from start to finish in one day! It was like reading another Sookie Stackhouse novel! you are an amazing writer.. please update this soon?
Tynee23 chapter 31 . 12/19/2011
G'day I just found Know Thyself and have really enjoyed it. I just wanted to know if you were going to take it any further. Thanks for the fun ride.
Honulvr chapter 31 . 12/9/2011
Just finished reading from beginning to current stopping point in 1 day. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I have a couple of questions. Are we ever going to see Sookie lose her righteous indignation over the fact that the vampire she loves is a soul-less damned creature? How can she possibly consider herself better than the fellowship? seriously annoying and I know that you are following the canon established by CH, but it is the reason why I am so annoyed at CH's books too at this point. I don't understand how you can claim to love someone that you consider inherently wrong and evil. How can she not see the cruelty in expecting someone to love her when she will not be around more than a few years and not even have that thought cross her mind when the 100 year covenant is mentioned?

And, I remember in the books that Niall was pretty insistent on doing a favor for Sookie. She finally seems to relent, in part, to make him happy. So, isn't it possible to look on her acceptance of the address as really Sookie doing Niall a favor? She granted him his wish of performing a favor for him. In my mind that cancels out the favor in the first place. I understand my roundabout thinking, but if you think about it a while I think you can agree.

Also, I really am enjoying your story. You do a great job at action especially.
txgrl chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
Just. read. this entirely and really enjoyed it. Hope. to see it continue.
bib2009 chapter 28 . 12/8/2011
Great parting line from Felipe!loved when sookie realized that she couldn't ask Eric to withdraw the challenge and accepts what and who he is.
bib2009 chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
Glad you stuck with your plot line! Love the touches of humor eg when sookie notices one of the shifters is well endowed, woof and she feels eric's flash of amusement not withstanding the gravity of their situation. Clever, clever Eric and good. On quinn for pitchin in, tho don't understand whatvth he'll he was doing earlier attacking the vamps andl How he convinced two others to help him and why Felipe would let him off. Quinn attacked the king!
bib2009 chapter 26 . 12/8/2011
Great plot turn, having bill use his deception of sookie to. 'prove' she can't read minds, delicious twist within a twist!
bib2009 chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
LovE the bitchy little exchanges between bill and eric and how cool Eric is re having to feed off a donor to make sure he is at full strength and is unapologetic about it and that sookie is too, doesn't like it, but gets it. And russell being paid finders fee and Eric being pragmatic too about that. Like this bill, loved his wry line to sookie when he says he's not a half bad liar, after he realizes she can read vampire minds.
bib2009 chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Genuinely scary, not faux scary, when Eric states simply what happens if they lose! great that sookie is able to confront the fear and urge to flee, that is bravery. Loved also how she is looking out for the young japanese vampire and bill too, Eric as well.
maarit chapter 31 . 12/7/2011
I am in absolute awe! Everything about this story is great.
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »