Reviews for Know Thyself
Suzymeinen chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
I was so worried that someone else was going to find her out in the woods. I'm glad she finally got her head out of her ass a bit. Great job!
jackie69 chapter 31 . 11/3/2015
Such an amazing story!
It glued me to my chair from Ch1.
You left us hanging there with a brilliant cliffie and hopefully you will find the time to write more chapters.
Take care.
tleel chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
I have been enjoying your story so much and now that I'm at this last chapter I am sad to see you haven't updated it in over four years. I hope you comeback and finish it or letmeknow if you have finished it on another site like Wordpress or something.
mp5KOVA chapter 31 . 5/22/2015
Eric from 'You Want Blood Awards' sent me to tell you that this story ROCKS!
KimiKim17 chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
This might be the best chapter ever written about Sookie. Every point she made in her self assessment was well thought out and so true! Thanks.
kinnik chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I just found this story and I'm really enjoying it. I see that it doesn't say complete and I also see that it hasn't been updated in several years. Before I continue, can you let me know if it is done and/or if you plan to finish it? It already started as something that I think is going to be great, but I would hate to be left hanging, you know? Thanks!
Angel Empath chapter 31 . 1/17/2015
OMG it can't end there!
Please tell me you are still planning on finishing this. I have more then enjoyed this story, I NEED to know how it ends.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Marked.
meda6d chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
I know it has been a while but please update PLEASE
Astra Leonis chapter 31 . 11/27/2014
Ahh! I really really really love THIS!
Your story is... Wow
It's just.. every scene, every line, it's feel fit for me.
If I can reach you, I'm going to love give you a big bear hug for this! With a fangy smile plester in my awe face, mmmm if some handsome blonde, tall, dead decided to give that fangs for me, of course! Lol.

Please, would you come back to us? It's a very long time since your last updated. And I'm very sad when I saw the dates.
I love your Know Thyself. And many others too.
We are waiting for you, you know that right? :')
katarina97 chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
This story is EXCELLENT. Please update.
tanseynz chapter 30 . 11/7/2014
At this point I have to say it's odd that Eric doesn't keep Sookie with him rather than letting her stay at home where Niall can just take her during daylight. The Viking better have a good plan...
tanseynz chapter 25 . 11/7/2014
Why does she always act as though someone in power turning her is such a surprise? She's heard it from Sophie-Anne, Victor and Eric himself before now. And it was mentioned earlier that if she and Eric were found guilty, he'd meet the true death and she'd be turned, so it's not a new idea at all.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
This piece, the last two chapters, the details of the rescue then them at Russell's place is just brilliant. You gave enough detail to make the fight and the horrors inflicted on Eric real without making the reader nauseous, and then a resolution of sorts, even if temporary. Like it!
tanseynz chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Yay - a plan! And you don't get better backup than Pam. Bill sounds valuable here too.
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »