Reviews for Know Thyself
tanseynz chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Instead of being hysterical about Eric's call, maybe she needs to ASK what is actually involved and whether it's a command or more of a headsup. She too often makes kneejerk assumptions.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
God she is so visibly stupid! Being called a concubine is not preferable to being changed by Victor, of all vampires? Scarlet O'Hara has nothing on her, and I always thought she was a sulky selfish brat! Lucky for Sookie Eric isn't as blind.
loretta57 chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
i would love you to update this story or finish it his is one of my favorite story's please think about it I have this saved in my favs for 6 yrs wow! that's a long time but I love it i see you haven't written anything on ff for a long time i hope you are well i would hate to bother you if finishing this story isn't something you wouldn't want to door if ff has discourage you they have removed a lot of my storys because someone didn't like it
116jeff chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
Just plowed through this story in a couple days. Great writing, interesting plot and original storyline. So sad that it didn't get finished. What a bummer.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
Please finish! This is the best sookie/ERIC fanfic ever!
Misspetarcade chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
Such and awe lame story and you didn't finish... It makes me sad, I will hold into hope that one day u will finish it!
aslmomnextdoor chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Thank you thank you for this story. Amazing alternate universe that ends well for Sookie and Eric. I'm content to let that be my ending instead of the disappointment of Ms. Harris's book.
Leeanne Goldsmith chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
Hi There,
I know this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I was really enjoying it. Do you think you could start it going again?
roxy05 chapter 31 . 6/12/2014
This is a nice fiction story. Hope you'll find time to finish this. Thanks.
Sepho1992 chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
LOL - I know I just posted a review, but I reread it, and decided that I didn't rave enough about your fabulous story. I just hope that you stopped writing this story so you could work on your own original work. You deserve to be published, and I will sign up to be your first fan.
Sepho1992 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
*** Spoilers through to Book 13 ***
I am new to fanfiction - I just discovered Sookie Stackhouse in March 2014 and finished reading the DEA in June 2014. I couldn't believe how horrible things ended, so turned to fanfiction to flush the muck from the last few books out of my memories. Your story is the best by far. You stay true to the characters.

The most frustrating thing I found with the way Ms Harris wrote the books, was the way she dealt with the fact that Eric couldn't give Sookie babies. I had cancer as a young woman, and as a result, became infertile. The very idea that two people can not be together because of infertility is just heartbreaking - Although Ms Harris seems to think of this as fact and that adoption, artificial insemination, surrogate mothers, etc. should not even be discussed. According to her world, I should never fall in love with a man that wants children. If you ever start writing this story again, I'm crossing my fingers that you find a way to give Sookie her babies while staying with her love, Eric.
GypsyNight chapter 31 . 2/9/2014
Come back, come back wherever you are?! What a cliffie. I'd love to see where this was meant to go - oozing potential and you write it so well! I see you have been gone several years... but here is hoping :)
GypsyNight chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
What a powerful declaration of love from Eric, and so true - we are but the sum of our many parts. But poor Eric, right after that he finds out Niall has a fairy mate for Sookie...and only two chapters left...this sounds like the start of a whole new story! We've come so far, but so far yet to go...
Eve chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
I've been so engrossed I have barely come up to breathe and review...really well done story, I can't stand to see it coming to a close soon!
Hootiecat chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
So sad you quit writing this lovely story.
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »