Reviews for Resolve
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Go on, Chase!

Glad to see that there's someone who may be able to help Wilson.

More soon!
authorartemisgmail.com chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow. I'm very very impressed with this story. Read all 20 chapters in a span of two days. I convinced my friend who is not a Wilson/House fan to read it simply because of the style of writing and the plot, (and she enjoyed it!) and I'm completely hooked. I really enjoyed the conversation between Wilson and Chase, like other reviewers have noted, it was about due, and I'm excited to see where you take it from here. I'm looking forward to more, keep up the great work.
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very interesting, indeed. I like the idea and your style. :3
Extraho chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
*breathes out in relief* thank yo, 'cause this - their relationship - was going south real quick...
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Yay more 'Leverage'!

You probably get this a lot, but I really like this 'verse. When I first found it I read parts 1 through 19 in one sitting and was biting my fingernails waiting for more!

I really like the way you wrote Chase in this scene, by the by.
Scary Vampiress chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
WE LOVE YOU, CHASE!

And we love YOU, DoS! Can't wait for the rest!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
thank god for Chase !
MadScientistGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I am so glad that this chapter in the Leverage!verse finally appeared. Everything Chase has said is what has bothered me about the series. The series is interesting and well written, but I couldn't ever feel that Wilson deserved House's total submission, and therefore I couldn't really like it all that much. Everything that Chase said was something I had felt, but couldn't really articulate. All I knew was that the dominant/submissive thing just felt really wrong to me.

Also, Wilson seems to be at least somewhat aware that House had been abused as a kid, but then uses physical means to discipline. Chase can't express this thought, because he probably would have no way of knowing, but "Wilson, are you a complete idiot?" He is just continuing the abuse cycle. What the heck? And he thought that this would turn out well?

If Chase only knew, he'd think that Wilson was even more of an idiot that he currently thinks.