Reviews for Watched
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh my...

This is so...heart-breaking and breath-taking at the same time.

I really hope you'll continue it, you could make a great fic out of this.
Legendary-Titan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is a great story so far. The concept you have is very original and you started it off really well. to get me intrested in only one chapter is a sign of a well written, well thought-out story plan and deserves to be continued.

I eagerly look forward to seeing the next chapter!
taintedlegacy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome story! Keep up the good work!
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This certainly will have a strong start to it. Having Kushina come in after the Wave mission isn't something I have seen in a lot of fics. I also sympathize with not having a regular update schedule. It is better to write something and make it well than to put forth a piece of crap, right? Anyways, strong start, but I would like to see how the others, and in the case of this story, Hinata, fits into all of this...

All that we fans ask is that you do not abandon this story unless someone is willing to adopt it!
hannibal221 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
ive been waiting for an update to this. om not typing this to try and force you to but to let you know i atleast liked the idea of it and am eager for chapter 2
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
please, please, please update. This story is absolutly great so far. Come on don't be like other writers and stop writing a story right in the first chapter. This story has great potential.
Getsuga Tensou chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
interesting story, i would like to see how it continues and i would also realy like to see the next chapter of a challenge for dominance i cant seem to be able to make a working account there so i cant review the story itself.
Want more chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I like this begining. I hope you update soon (or that inspiration to work on it hits you), so we can see what you have planed for Naruto and his mother.

This chapter is such a teaser, that it is almost unfair that you have taken this long to update (I mean this in a positive way).
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I read the summary, and I thought it'd be Hinata. Imagine my (pleasant) surprise when it's Kushina! I really wish the manga WOULD say what happened to Kushina. And to Rin too! A good start, I hope you can update soon.
aboulhosncc chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Well for one thing I really like the way you write so far so that's a good thing, on the other hand the idea that she is still alive and didn't want to raise him seems kind of weird.

I get that she was trying to protect him, but how its explained doesn't really make sense. If naruto took the name of uzumaki that means that kushina isn't really well known. so would his mother being alive be bad for him. Also I'm sure if she really wanted to she could just change her appearance. So that has me confused as well.

I guess maybe having her go on some long term mission requiring that she be away a lot be better or have her in a coma because the idea of a mother doing that seems far fetched.

If she is all known except for her appearance then simple make up or a change in wardrobe would handle that. Also if the property was so tough than that's really a good way for him to be much saffer than in an old ratty apartment
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I like what you've done so far and I look forward to more. I feel the same way about A Challenge for Dominance as well. Good work here.
colin chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Im sorry but if one of my parents left me to fend for myself all my life leaving me completely alone then suddenly show up and say Hello Im your mom/dad I would tell them to drink a tall glass of "get fucked" juice and then take a fly leap. But that is just me, I think Naruto should do the same he has survived for 12 years and not much else he isnt successfull barely healthy and is alone. I think he should tell he the same. I think that he should tell the Sandaime to go fuck himself with a fork too while his is at it both people failed completely when it comes to keeping Naruto happy and taken care of.
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This story's great. I can't wait to read more. Very well written, and you have me intrigued. Is Naruto going to be super strong like his father? Hope so. Is he going to have a Harem? I hope not, I prefer just Naruto/Hinata. Update as soon as you are done with the next chapter for whatever story you finish first. Thanks.

-Michael ]
Elongation chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Well this story seemsgood to me.

I think that Sarutobi was a bit OOC (a coward Kage is a bit difficult to beleive), but it is credible.

The explaination about Kushina absence is classic but handled well.

Good job Keep writting.
neotopic chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG! You have no idea how many times I cryed just to go through one chapter. Keep up the good work.

Azer