Reviews for Author Fighters Happy Hour
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Great chapter.
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Looks like trouble in this chapter.
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Very funny chapter XD. Excuse the laughter.
Nukid chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Very nice Soul! A good job well done!

I'm surprised you never mentioned the whole incident that made me dark. You know how i blame myself for a my girfreinds death, and i feel betrayed by the very ideals i believed in. Or have you not read my 'Turn back the clock' series?

Anyway a nice job here. I plan on doing another AF parody, but i doubt you'll like it. Two words, Blue Harvest

Keep on kicking ass!

Nukid
ChaosMagemon chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
That was wild, in the good way
X Prodigy chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
The Team Faust and Team Wanderer story sounds awesome! Can't wait for that (Tobi, Sylar, Sasuke, Hinata and Hanabi...its going to a rollercoster to hell an back!) This was a great story TL, as always! The Dark Knight deal at the end was great way to conclude!
Iron-Mantis chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Awesome story TL, sorry for not reading your stuff earlier but what can i say i'm lazy.
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Great chapter.
Ranger24 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
seriously cut the censor shit
Iron-Mantis chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
HILARIOUS, please continue, can the one who saved them be Johan idiot partner Omaddon.
X Prodigy chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Well, good job we're not brainwashed, and i'm not sure whether i've saved you or doomed you by the pairing, so lets hope for the best!
Nukid chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Awesome chapter Soul! Sorry if i do complain a little about us authors being relatable. I just have a hatred for Sues

Guess i don't have to edit Afters ours then, which is cool. And you know Soul you're already cool, and you're already a well established Author.

Oh and the Eragon bit. GENIUS!

Update whenever Happy hour 5 comes out!

Keep on kicking ass!

Nukid
ChaosMagemon chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Oh man talk about drop dead hilarious. This is some funny stuff
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Hey Maybe during a future chapter My Darkside Ozzy shows up. I mean he works for Oldkid (For now)