Reviews for NightTerror
livrosequinn97 chapter 1 . 5/10
This was extremely well-written, in fact I can't fault it, every word was beautifully placed. Very good job, keep up the amazing writing :)
fiction artista chapter 1 . 4/4
Flwless job, disturbing theme but very well-written...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Wow! I'm mesmerized by your talent. But I'd like to know, is this about some kind of ''rape'' she's dreaming about? I was a little scared. Will you consider a sequel for this story? Please do.
buffdaddy92 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
you are an EXTREEEMMMLLLYY talented writer , the symbolism the pace everything here was perfect , please tell me your going to make a multi chaptered fic based on this , it would be beyond awesome , keep up the great work , im really enjoying ur stories!
LaDyRvE chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yep. Only these kind of fics had me gripping on a pairing like jun and kazuya, job well done!
wind scarlett chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is flawless. I love the way you explained Kazuya's lust toward Jun. Somehow Jun's power and sensivity could sense his nasty thoughts... Creepy, hehehe.
Potterwholocked22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story!~ I love Jun Kazama, and I love tekken. Well written!~ :)
Sage Pagan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Here I am again, stalking one of your stories.

This was beautifully dark. This was perfect. That is all.
Kozly-Bear chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
One of the best fics I have ever read, simply amazing. No words can truly describe it.
hplo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I have to admit I remember reading this story and being utterly impressed by it but never reviewing. Now I'm back to settle the score. No, seriously this is fantastic for two reasons, one; the imagery, utterly, utterly beautiful. The language perfectly captures it, each line a ribbon of dark velvet that slowly sucks in the reader. Secondly, YOU KNOW HOW TO CONSTRUCT A STORY. I say that in capital letters because I have rarely, rarely seen it within any fandom. This piece does not so much need an appreciation for a story but a literary critical eye to truly appreciate this piece of art. Artistry like that is usually the beginning for an astonishing writer. I would like to also say thank you as this has been an immense influence on one of my stories upon this sight.

I wish you the best and I look forward to more works.

Hplo.
191026 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
wow. such a dark piece!

that dream is indeed very creepy and foreboding!

are you going to write any more to this fic?

if so, looking forwards to reading it

191026
Getemono chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This actually scared me, good job. sort of a damper for the Jun/Kaz pairing, though. Never read anything like this, it's really gripping. Keep it up.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I am speechless! AMAZING!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ah, you're that person who left me that nice, long review for one of my fics ;).

I love your imagery! Definitely one of the best styles I've seen on this site. In addition to that, I love dark takes on the Kaz/Jun relationship. This is getting faved!

P.S. Are you the same redeyedcat on YouTube. If so, I love your vids!
Sphygmomanometer chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
you did a great work redeyedcat

now i'm a big fan

the prose is but a reflection of a very deep character molded within you...it's a good thing you managed to release yourself into writing so as to embrace the taste of a reader..

i like the way you used the figurative language...very accurate...

ur story is comparable to a knife...it deeply penetrates the soul and it leaves a mark...

BRAVO!