Reviews for Need You Around
Vadercat chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Good story. Everything tied up.
Skye Graham chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I love this story. I think it is 'the best' Rodney/John story I have ever read! It was smartly written. Instead of taking the reader through Sheppard getting captured/ tortured, you wove what happeded throughout the story. There were tense moments for not only the characters in the story, but for the reader as well. Good story, great writing, and it didn't turn into slash- thanks fir not doing that!
I can't say enough good things about you and this wonderful story. Thanks so much, Skye Graham.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Wicked story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep so well. Nice to see this story dealing with the aftermath of the whump and that John's injuries weren't magically healed (Vala's healing device notwithstanding). Well written and well thought out and very intense. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
AliMay chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I loved this story, it was so good. I hope to read more of your work especially the stargate stories. I will be reading! Love your work!
Space1Traveler chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
This is really one of your best stories. What are you doing these days?
kuhekabir chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Good story, Thanks for sharing :)
lilawonder chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Great story I loved how you had Rodney be the one taking care of John. Also I think putting them at Jeannie's to recuperate was genius.
Sterenyk Strey chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Oh, that was precious. I am having so much fun reading your Shep whump. Thank you for sharing. :-D
k13cat chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
A wonderful story of friendship and recovery. Your john and rodney are very in character, i can quite clearly 'hear' their voices and see them as they appear on screen. You very nicely folded Jeannie & Kaleb into the story. I also liked that little bit more of character development for Kaled.

Your pacing, and the unfolding of what happened works really well. And it is a lovely place to end the story. A really nice comment on their friendship.

However since I'm greedy, I would love to see more because I'm wondering what will happen with John's brother, how will the return to Atlantis go (will he still be able to talk to the City), and will they try to find that outpost and its zpm?
EllieV chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Nice story that deserves far more reviews than it has. The care shown for Sheppard by McKay and everyone else is very sweet.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love this story. Everyone is perfect. Good whump too. Thank you for sharing it with me.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
That was very nicely done. You kept John and Rodney completely in character, yet it was very touching and I really liked how Rodney took care of John so well but didn't make it seem like a big deal.

I also liked how easily Jeannie and her family accepted - and enjoyed - them both staying with them.

Great job :)
ClaMiAl chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Nice story. Especially liked the John whumping and angst. Though, it did feel a bit rushed at the end. Still, I enjoyed reading it.
voyfan7 chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Excellent story! It was great to see how compassionate Rodney can be when he needs to help out a friend. Hope to see more stories in the future!
angw chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
A great recovery story. From trying to figure out what happened to Sheppard, Rodney and the Miller family's concern and care, Vala (LOL) and the SGC, to Sheppard and delirium.

Cheers.