Reviews for How To Make Friends And Influence People
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ahaha, I love the last line. I HATE that his name is Scorpius, even though it /has/ grown on me over the last couple of months. I thought this was really insightful, and I feel that it is something Scorpius very well could have endured if he was put in Gryffindor. So, bravo! I liked it a lot and look forward to reading more from you!
Kruemel the House-elf chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nice variation of history repeating itself: "He heard you" – Harry said the same thing to Ron about Hermione.

The story and the characters are believable although "Petrificus Totalus" and "Incarcerous" might be a bit of a feat for a first-year. I guess Draco taught his son some nifty spells so Scorpius will outshine all Muggleborn bookworms...

Anyway, a good story deserves promotion. I'll add this one to my community "Unfogging the Future".
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw, wicked cute! Well written, and it tied into the original story just enough to be charming, but not so much that it wasn't original.
FameUpadhyaya chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hey.

I gotta say I really loved this story.

It flowed well and I never expected Scorpius to become friends with Hagrid. That was brilliant!

And I love the connections to how ron, hermione and harry became friends.

And the part where he understood what it meant to be a griffindor.

The last line was great!

Great Job!
gardensigernumbli chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
the connections to sorcerer's stone are astounding.
Orpheuss chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
]

So cute. I love it.

I wish more people did little adventure stories of the new trio. How cute would that be.

]

Good Job
vyrastra chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
What an incredibly wonderful little story! You know, so few people get Rose's characterization right, especially when she's set up to interact with Scorpius. She inevitably becomes Hermione Weasley Gen. 2 Freckles, while Scorpius is reincarnated Draco. Thouhg I find it more likely that Scorpius might've made Ravenclaw instead of doing the direct 180 that's Gryffindor, I do really like what you've done with his character. He's not Draco at all, nor is he Snape-cloned. He's his own character, and he feels quite rounded. A lovely job.

Let me exclaim again how perfect your Rose and Albus are. You've gotten that fiery/silly/prejudiced (but still nice enough) Ron Weasley into his girl all right! And Albus is wonderful. He's like... happy Harry, the One Without Self-Esteem Issues. Just the way it should be...
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice start to the story. I see these three have become the next Golden Trio. Looks like Scorpius is a lot like Sirius. Fancy that, they're both starry names. Or rather cellestial. History is definitely repeating itself.
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was cute, if not slightly mirroring the beginnings of the "Golden Trio". The backstory of it all, though, is very separate, and I applaud you for that.

The troll in this case would be the closeted gay seventh year Slytherins, right? I mean, the body language, how that one bloke was all over the Liam guy, kinda was a dead give away.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love it. Rose is so like ROn. WOnderful, truly wonderful. Please continue.