Reviews for Casey vs What He Does Best
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Genius! I'm not finished S2 yet so I see Casey still fighting it, but I also see his defences starting to buckle ;-) I love the whole bit about wetwork and how it's not always actually 'wet' - you're such a descriptive writer I could see Casey in each of those situations.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That last line is just gorgeous and sums up pretty much everything.
slEDgeIre chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Excellent again. But how is he killing him with kindness? And don't forget Ellie. You have to expand on it a bit, don't you think?

Thanks,

Ed
KatKola chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
aww lol 'Take that! I just have you a Snickers, you sexy sonovabitch!'

Don't ask, I just love the shot, okay?
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Amazing writing and I loved the message
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Exactly right - Casey is also hopelessly compromised ; )

Nice fic!
IllusionedDreamer chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Excellent one-shot. The ending was perfect, and a very insightful piece overall.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Excellent list of how, and why, and ... killing with kindness? Oh, yes, definitely one to add!
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was very insightful and cute! Its true you know, Casey will be totally compromised by Chuck, its inevitible. This is irony at its finest: a killer being killed by kindness. I
LeeCan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
First time to read on of yours... Nice work.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
wow this is really good! aww :)
Arathorn73 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very nice little one-shot. Too many of us focus on how Chuck is compromising Sarah. But Mr. Bartowski and his whole circle are compromising Casey, too, slowly but inevitably. At the beginning of season 2, he was still willing, probably, to shoot Chuck. I'm not sure he would be even now, let alone in another half-season. Great job putting a whallop behind it.
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aw. Casey is a big softie, Chuck is like his son or brother! lol

Great job!
vandevere chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh, very sweet...

I've always said that Casey's slowly being sucked in and made family here. he may try to fight it if he wants. But this is one battle he stands not a snowball's chance in hell of winning...

Loved your little one-shot.

Vandevere