Reviews for and afterwards
lenouchka chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, this OS was absolutely perfect. This is incredible. I love your narrating, I love how funny and smart you wrote that.

This is pretty much what I think of the series and this couple summed up in a fiction: Lilly was fire, she was the only one to see that Veronica had also fire in her, Logan didn't notice (I'm so fed up with this they-were-always-madly-in-love-with-each-other-even-from the-start crap). Logan is not a fluffy Iwannamarryyou gentleman thank youuuu. I always pictured Logan saying those things about marriage, and being lucid on his relationship.

Your characters are almost more realistic than the real ones, yelling, laughing, feeling therefore fleeing... but always coming back. It's very impressive.

The only little thing you missed (and I'm a little bemused since you got everything else right) is "the look". I can't see how one can describe the cafeteria fight without mentioning the look- aka Veronica saying "God, I love you" with her eyes, so violently that she can't even look at Piz straight in the eyes afterwards. But whatever, still a wonderful, insightful OS.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awwww...the poor boy is whipped. Hehehe! Great story!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is so sad. I kinda hate Veronica here for not trying harder. And Logan too for just saving himself the heartbreak.

Thnx for the read!
S chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This characterization is perfect. Watching the show... I think I always liked Logan and Veronica, but their relationship isn't sustainable, and i love that you addressed that. I didn't read Logan as tragic and tortured, blah blah blah, which for me was wonderful, and I also like that I didn't come away thinking Veronica was this perfect, shiny hero. I guess i'm trying to say that I think you kept the characters very true to how I see them on the show. This was a pleasure to read, as always!
inheritedcraziness chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This a lovely story and a great look into Logan's mind. Really great.

"It's why he is the only one she will never be able to let go of. Because she would hit him and kick him and push him as far away as she could, and he is the only one with the strength to push back enough to throw her off balance."

So true. Logan is the only one who really challenges Veronica. Because he knows her. He understands her like no one else. He's seen the different sides of Veronica and knows why she is like she is. And because they both are such strong - stubborn - people they can't let go. They can never no be in each others lives. It might not always be in the form of lovers. But in the from they've always been; on-off, hate/love. But always passion.

Did I mention that I love this?
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
love this piece. Your writing just makes it all the more real. I mean it's Logan and Veronica. They can't get over each other. Even when they are not together they r together. Now that's LoVe. How can it not be. Why did the series have to end so abruptly!
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I really like your writing style a lot. This fic did the show justice.
Tearle chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it. Very powerful. You get inside Logan's head with perfection. Good job.
Munchlette Belle chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh Veronica... I like the way you got into Logan's head here and the reasons why he'll always love Veronica and she'll always love him. Although I sort of hate Veronica, because she never seems to appreciate Logan and it bothers me.
restivesilence chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Lovely fic. I definitely enjoyed Logan's point of view... it was very well written. I also really enjoyed how you described Lilly: all about her being a flame burning up and taking up all the oxygen. Great job, I think I might have to add this to my favorites.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
He’s not threatened by Piz because Piz is all sugar, cotton-candy sweet and sprinkles... That’s never been Veronica, not even before Lilly. She always had that edge to her; it just used to be harder to see.- Such a valid point. Both about Piz and Veronica. I love that you use Logan, who's always been smarter than he seemed, to do the analyzing of the others.

You've reminded me of one of the reasons I like Lily. She saw Veronica's potential (her dark complexity) when no one else did-even Veronica.

"Violence is clumsy, outdated, yeah, but just remember, once upon a time it was called chivalry." I can't help but love this bit too. Because he's right-on both sides of that coin. Logan's penchant for violence is sloppy and disturbing, and yet strangely endearing at the same time. Because at least he does SOMETHING, unlike other suitor's in Veronica's life.

"Still. The facts are that Logan Echolls could not be with anyone other than Veronica Mars." Makes me smile, even amidst the tragedy of it all. They'll never find anything but momentary happiness in anyone else. And yet they're both such tortured souls that they'll make it difficult for themselves when they're together.

"She isn’t looking at him, but he smiles anyway, because she can pretend like she got rid of it but he always knew she hadn’t." Haha. Love it.

"“That’s true. It’s because you’re so deceptively cute. People are afraid to hit back.” :D The most dangerous things come in small packages. But we rarely remember that when it matters.

Very much a brilliant story-both because it 'knows' the characters so well and because it ends on a note of hope. And with Veronica Mars that's a reassuring thing.
princess arianna 666 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
it was good need the next chapter
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I loved this; it was great. Really, really good. (:

Angelica
Lady Chal chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is quite possibly the best Logan/Veronica story I've read yet. You've perfectly captured the complexities of their relationship, how toxic they can be to each other, and yet how they both realize that for them, there can never really be anyone else. Wonderful writing!
ryn chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow. This is so *them*. Honest and raw. LoVe at its finest.