Reviews for Out of the Grey
reptoholic chapter 1 . 7/20
Great one shot, I really enjoyed it! I have to say, you have many great ideas and I would not say no to seeing them continue.
Keep up the great work!
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was fantastic. It would be amazing if you turned this into a full multi chapter story and had Spike and Willow eventually take Angel up on his offer and move in with him. I really hope you do that. But either way, kudos on a great fic.
Doctor Savage chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I know this fic is older but I've probably read and re-read it about half a dozen times over the last month or so. It's so beautiful, so heart breaking. I really wish that you'd do an AU where Willow and Spike took Angel up on his offer to go to L.A., I can't help but feel like it would have made them happier in the long run.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really liked this.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hello hello. now you got me actually looking up other fics with a chance at this pairing, lol.
BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh wow. Just... wow. The sheer emotion in this! It's so believable from these three, considering where they're at during this point in the series. I love how you just... open them up. Good job!
pickamix chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was interesting... I liked all the little insights you put in there. They were great. It was well written and well thought out. Good job.
CrimsonAcid chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was a beautiful story. It was short, but it conveyed so much emotion. I wish there had been another part, but its perfect they way you finished it. It doesn't NEED a second chapter or part. Beautiful!
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
For lack of anything coherent to say, I will simply have to second Ollywood3's review. Thank you for another piece of amazing fiction.
DrPebbles chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was intriguing. Some nicely written connections and pauses and thoughts between Willow, Spike, and Angel. I enjoyed reading this.
Ollywood3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
You amaze me. I click on this link in my email like it's any other story alert, and about 1/4 of the way through I'm so choked with emotion, overcome with beauty and pain, that I have to ask myself what the hell I'm reading. And then I realize that it's yours, and it all makes sense again. Your writing is above and beyond anything else I've found on this site, and I hope you never stop.