Reviews for One Wrong Step
NCIS fan McGee chapter 5 . 2/26
AWWWW MCABBY
NCIS fan McGee chapter 1 . 2/26
nice one so far it looks pretty good
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
McGee is awesome! Yes! Go, Probie!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Who messed up? And McGee...why there no be ambulance?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Well, that just hooked me in. What happened to McGee's leg? If he dies, I will sic a hitman on you.
TT-Avatar-FruitBasket-Ouran chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
So I started saw this on the NCIS mainframe, opened it, fell in love with it, and then I saw the name 88keys, so I clicked on your name, realized that you had written "The Blackberry Cobbler Affair" and I was like, "Holy crap! Its that awesome writer- I read their fanfiction!" And here I am.

Awesome job, AGAIN! Coincidences are funny, aren't they? KEEP WRITING! I'm gonna have to read all your fanfics ;D
FallenAngel218 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I liked your story. Bear traps are nasty things. If you don't mind, I'm going to put on my copy editor's hat for just a moment, though... when you are transitioning between scenes (like when you go to Gibbs, and then back to Tim and Tony, and then to the Criminals), do some kind of page break, be it astericks, or random uppercase letters, or some kind of crazy thing. It's easier to read when the chapters are sectioned off like that. :) Otherwise, well written!
Automail-gHost chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

This is AMAZING!

I adored the ending! Perfect!

Your writing is so realistic! I had to remind myself that I wasn't reading a fic about an actual episode! I want more! Please?

It is fantastic, you should be really proud of yourself for this one. .
RomioneForEver chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I really enjoyed this! I definitely wish it had been longer, I wanted more.

Just a few things to note, there were a few words missing here and there, so make sure you go over that. Also, as far as character continuity, McGee says that "He'd never been much of an outdoors person, preferring to stay inside and read or mess with a computer." But we know from the show that he was a Boy Scout as a kid. And just with formatting, if you just made it a little more clear when the story shifts from Tony and McGee to Louis and Terrence. Even just an extra paragraph space would help.

Other than those teeny tiny details I loved it! Gotta love their bromance! :)
Llama chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I really like this story, but all I could think this whole chapter was: why doesn't Tony just carry him? He's definitely capable of shouldering McGee's weight and they can't have gotten far enough away he wouldn't make it back.
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Delightful story, wonderful Tim Whumping :P
person103 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
i love to read this story! wenever im on here and can't find a story i'll read some of my favorite stories. this story just so happens to be one of them! great job on this too. :)
HalfwayThereNow chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
I really like this! :) I love Timmy! ;3;3
Kohako Shadow chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
This was a surprisingly good story plot. I really like the fact that you showed us a believeable segment of Tony's and Tim's brotherly relationship.
scryoko chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Oh, I enjoyed reading this.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »