Reviews for Dead Delectable, Darling
SweeneyLovesMe chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hahahahaha the ending "Entirely delicious" Yes Mrs. Lovett.. ;D
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
lol fabouslous job well done.
ADoubtfulGuest chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Daw, you nailed it :] It's like, the first time you watch the movie, you pity him terribly. Then you watch it again, and it nearly makes you want to scream, why won't you just let yourself be happy? D:

It was very (smack myself in the face) Remus and Tonks. You brought forward how perfect they are for each other, and that they only thing standing in their way is . . . themselves.

"He didn’t believe in happiness." Like I said, nailed it _ Very pretty, very sweet, and very, very wonderful :]
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
"She was gone and only Mrs. Lovett and a box of razors and a steaming need for revenge were left in her place."

I love that line! I also smiled when Mrs Lovett is looking desperately at Sweeney, all "help me!" and he's just chillin' _ I love your writing, and it reminds me of my own.
Atlas Arrow chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
They were cute in a weird sort of way. I did kind of feel sorry for her in the movie. But still, nice switching between the POVs. You got thier personalities down. :D
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This story is gorgeous.

Delectable, even!

Loved it.

Especially the line 'And in that moment, he snapped with sheer desperation and loneliness.'

Brilliant.

As is everything before and after, but still.

Shedemei chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"Entirely delicious, love." Ha ha! I liked this. It was very IC as much as a story that includes Sweeney kissing Mrs. Lovett can be IC.
Todd666 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was delectable, love. Well done!
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG HOLY CRAP! yeah baby so good i really really liked reading this.
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Absolutely charming. I also like to think that he doesn't hate Mrs. Lovett. He may not be able to love her (in the movie, obviously, not in your story) because he just doesn't have much left in him after his ordeal.
melissarose.marinoyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Yum yum! Very good...
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aww, I loved it. They are such a cutely bizzare couple. The fans know they're meant to be together! I'm so excited... I just got te Angela L and george H version, along with laready having the awesome duo of Johnny and Hellie! Yay! Great story, and keep on rocking!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Awwhh! That was really, really good. 3 I loved it loved it loved it to death! Your writing's amazing as always, love.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aww, that was so cute! I love the ending it was funny.