Reviews for Silence for the Lamb
AllYourStudentXTeacherStory's chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hahaha wow certainly you have a lot of time on your hand ahahahahaha
K-promises-fall chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh gosh... poor Mike and Captain... so... horrible.

Awesome poem-fic... thing. Completely random, but its random well done, and random well done is good random.

Writing in all of those rhymes must have been hard... or a brilliant spout of inspiration. I commend you for that.
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
And said Alssya as the author's ran off into the night: "If you mess with my lamb, your in for a fight" Thus ends the lesson learned by the dudes. If you try to serve Alyssa's lamb, well then my friend you are screwed. Peace
immortal7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
You are a messed up and a sick sick person. Just the implications of leaving two unsespecting and niave authors to the hands of those five could be labeled as a crime against humainity. Well they deserved it so haha to them. I mean if you were seriously going to torture them Baby Bop would have been included. Lol. Later. I7
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I'm so glad you decided to post "Silence for the Lamb." It was too good not to be shared; even as I reread it, I'm still impressed by the whole of it. Poetry is one thing, making something funny is another, but putting them together? That's hard, and it takes skill.

What's it like as a shepherd? Beyond Wellingtons, Heavy White Fisherman Sweaters and the poo?

Well Done.

"Time for Tubby Bye-Bye"

"Time for Tubby Bye-Bye"
loldead chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is just... priceless. I love revenge stories that involve... well, me getting the punishment I deserve. This is so awesome. And I love the fact that it's poetry. This is really good.