Reviews for Spin Me Some Sad Story
unalcuna chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I had a great time reading your story, it's so well written and gave a complete rendering of Bella's personality.

I loved it. Great job :)
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Loved this. I could see this being Bella's back story, from how she got her name (always hated the single 'l' version) to the deal, and finally meeting Dean in hell.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading this. )
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Great insight into an under-appreciated character.
SakuyaMikafan chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I loved this story. very tragic and dramatic like a shakespearean play. I wish there were more stories that played with bella's emotions so well. Good is so beautifully written.
DaeDreemer chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is dark and wonderful. I think its very true to character. Thank you for writing it.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I must say I absolutely love this. Bela was one of my favorite characters ever, and I was so heartbroken when she died/ her deal was up. I always wanted to know more about her, and this really tied together all the information we learned about her. Bela is completely in character.

I also loved the irony that she was chained to a swing in hell. Also, her encounter with Alastair- she was always broken- and her seeing Dean were both great. The ending was brilliant as well- so Bela.

One thing though, she spelled 'Bella' as 'Bela.' Also you left out 'did' in the sentence "in a way that she [did] not wish to please him."

I hope you keep writing stories- especially Bela ones. xD
shesamonster chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I read this over at LJ a little while ago, but I just thought I'd say I loved this story so much. That's probably a decent compliment considering I hate Bela enough that I was happy she's burning in hell. But anyway, fantastic job on this; it was eerie & dark in a way that's different than most Supernatural fanfiction.