Reviews for The New Pet 2: Heart of the Lion
alexiana75 chapter 42 . 10/3/2015
maybed, another child? No, not theirs. A poor, abused little one. I am a mother too, and I wished for the Cullen in my mind to adopt, and rescue, some poor darlings. With their fortune, Esme's infinite love and Carlisle's endless compassion and skills, it is too bad not to
alexiana75 chapter 41 . 10/3/2015
well, I did not think you will surprise us any more, but you did.
alexiana75 chapter 38 . 10/2/2015
wonderfull idea !
alexiana75 chapter 36 . 10/2/2015
I think it is dangerous for our wolfs to start questioning every "Red dragon" they are encountering: are you good, or bad? But in this case, maybe they should have wondered what a little human girl is doing with two predators- all of them being like a family.
So, I can't wait to see the Celebration!
alexiana75 chapter 35 . 10/2/2015
I just decided that I love Billy, too. Your Billy. He truly is a voice of wisdom
alexiana75 chapter 34 . 10/2/2015
very interesting. Your work is totally unpredictable...and I love it
alexiana75 chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
Sweet, warm and precious !
alexiana75 chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
Cullen cavalry to the rescue !
alexiana75 chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
wow. Maybe, the boy will stay with them? And, I don't like this Carlisle !
alexiana75 chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Wow. Amazing scene !
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
very nice! I am owned too by a beautiful lady. She's in my lap now, purring. An incredible feeling, right?
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
they are "superstitious", but beside that, a very good chapter. So, Sarah is half vampire, half lioness. Incredible !
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
...had "design", or "desire" for the girl?
Soely18 chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Seriously? Transforming into a lion. That's just taking it way to far. The whole staying blind, cravings, that's believable. But you can't be part human/vampire/shape shifter. If get your trying to make the oc unique and able to fit into the plot but that just takes a great story down to something a 10 year old would write. Sorry
Spawn chapter 42 . 12/12/2014
I'm so enamored with this story. It is so intricate and well written. I loved every single word of it. I especially love the bonds that you've created here. Love and family flow through the Cullen family effortlessly. I loved that it was the Cullen women who saved the day. Too often it is the men who are the heroes, while the women take a back seat. Esme and her girls are a force to be reckoned with.

I thought Sarah being a shape-shifter as well as a vampire was a nice twist and Loved her, been, and Bart forming a family so quickly, even if Ben was a butthead for a while at the beginning. Really loved how all her sibling are so protective of their baby sister. Your scenes are so elaborate and descriptive that I can see them as if they were playing out in front of me. Well done. Truly brilliant work.