Reviews for The New Pet 2: Heart of the Lion
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 42 . 12/10/2016
Great to see Esme getting her time in the spotlight! As always, splendid job of describing the world of these characters. The lighthouse name was perfectly suited.

What a wonderful end to a wonderful tale! This is actually my second time reading this fic (yes, it was that good), and since I have an account now I can leave the reviews it so richly deserves! Thank you ever so much for sharing your God-given talent for writing, and I hope to read more of your work in the future! Keep up the excellent work!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 41 . 12/10/2016
Now that would've been a fun reception to go to! It most definitely reminded me of all the various reenactments and balls I've gone to (a right trip down memory lane). I love how you got all the characters into the speech of the day, and the rivalry between the two knights was a excellent touch!

You handled the ending so very well: with great tact & finesse. And joy of joys, you kept it rated T!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 40 . 12/9/2016
What a gorgeous wedding! And the details you've included- simply amazing! I was honestly about to picture it all in my head: from the bride & groom's dress, to the ceremony, to the coats of arms. As always, I am blown away by you ability to literally paint a picture with words!

Great job of incorporating all the Irish traditions!

Thanks for putting in that note about heraldry at the end! (You saved my overly curious self from looking it up later).
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 39 . 12/9/2016
Ah, what a wonderful ending to a wonderful Christmas scene! I wouldn't mind spending a Christmas just like that myself; you can't get much better than a day with family, food, and such lovely traditions.
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 38 . 12/9/2016
Since the Cullens and Quileutes are no longer enemies (and could in fact be considered friends), I had always hoped that there could be this sort outcome. Besides, like Billy said, how can you argue with the Creator?
This is a WONDERFUL solution to everyone's problems, and two of my favorite characters are now brothers to boot!

I can think of few things worse then being forever stuck in high school, and had wondered how the Cullen "kids" could stand it (for decades no less!). Glad to see I'm not the only one! Now the question is what they'll do with their newfound freedom. I await to see the results of these two steps in the right direction!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
Your blending of history and traditions (both new and old) continues to astound me!

Wow, what a "battle"! I don't know if justice had been served, but that was most definitely the best outcome imaginable without bloodshed. Well done!

It just goes to show that you never stop learning (even if you're nearly 400 years old!)

One thing that I LOVE about your stories is that there's always at least one person that keeps a level head and imparts wisdom to the others in a time of crisis, and this chapter demonstrated that in spades! Thank you for writing such depth of character that most stories seem to overlook or just outright miss!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 36 . 12/9/2016
The level of detail and thought you've put into all the different biology(s) for this fic is truly amazing!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 35 . 12/8/2016
So now Jacob is in Edward & Bella's shoes, huh? Gotta love poetic justice!

That last bit by Billy was so heartwarming! I knew there was a reason I liked him. Creator, hmm? I wonder...
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
Never heard that poem before, but it set the stage nicely. Just how many surprises are going to be in this story?! And what will happen with the Cullens?
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 33 . 12/8/2016
Sarah's right: Ben does have a magical way with words.

I haven't heard that nursery rhyme in ages either! Didn't know all that about the song. You're right: reading your stories are very educational!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 32 . 12/8/2016
Wow, I haven't seen the Great Mouse Detective in decades!

Smooth Bart, very smooth.
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
And yet another twist! Glad to see Bart settling in nicely with the Cullens. Now if only Ben would come to his senses.
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 30 . 12/8/2016
Hahaha! That last paragraph gave me SUCH a good laugh! It was absolutely PRICELESS!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 29 . 12/8/2016
Beautiful wrap up for this chapter!
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
Great chapter title tie in! The conversation between Carlisle and Esme gave me a good chuckle!

You did a good job; thanks for writing this chapter, despite the painful memories it dredged up.