Reviews for The New Pet 2: Heart of the Lion
Spawn chapter 42 . 12/12/2014
I'm so enamored with this story. It is so intricate and well written. I loved every single word of it. I especially love the bonds that you've created here. Love and family flow through the Cullen family effortlessly. I loved that it was the Cullen women who saved the day. Too often it is the men who are the heroes, while the women take a back seat. Esme and her girls are a force to be reckoned with.

I thought Sarah being a shape-shifter as well as a vampire was a nice twist and Loved her, been, and Bart forming a family so quickly, even if Ben was a butthead for a while at the beginning. Really loved how all her sibling are so protective of their baby sister. Your scenes are so elaborate and descriptive that I can see them as if they were playing out in front of me. Well done. Truly brilliant work.
ded1 chapter 39 . 11/5/2013
I have such a hard time getting thru your stories. You put so much VERY interesting bits of knowledge and sources in your stories I have to go look them up and then I get sidetracked. Only the call of "what is going to happen next" calls me back. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us. I LOVED the Cajun Twelve Days of Christmas. Then I got sidetracked over to the 12 Days After Christmas. :) Then the next thing I notice it is after 1 in the morning.
Noble Korhedron chapter 42 . 3/2/2011
Pure class! This is going straight in my 'Favourits' list! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I think you mean 'Aslan', not 'Asland'? *thinking*
starXX chapter 42 . 9/15/2009
i really liked this story, i normaly dont like storys writen in this perspective but i couldn't stop reading it. i hope you wright a new story to add to it. :)
MissAnneFromBelgium chapter 42 . 9/10/2009
Amazing... I totally loved it..

Hope to read more sotries from you and this totally deserve an other sequel ;)
LPsDarkAngel chapter 42 . 9/9/2009
NO! I don't want it to end...they just started the rest of there existance together...so not fair! :(

Ok you already know how much I love this story! It was amazing! But all good things must come to an end. *sighs*
bbe4evr chapter 42 . 9/9/2009
Job well done! I'm sad to see it end but it was a fantabulous story. I loved it just as much as the first one. I can't wait to see what other stories you have up your sleeve.
lmbrtvll chapter 42 . 9/9/2009
I absolutely LOVED this story, I'm so sad to see it end. I really really do help there is a third story. Congratulations on a job well done!
LPsDarkAngel chapter 41 . 8/25/2009
you already know I love these 2 chapters! I was grinning from ear to ear when Ben and Sarah were getting married (finally)
MissAnneFromBelgium chapter 39 . 8/21/2009
Simply amazing.. I really love this story

so glad Ben stick to his 'diet'

xx
LPsDarkAngel chapter 39 . 8/18/2009
Aww shaa...you gotta love Ben and Sarah!
LPsDarkAngel chapter 38 . 8/13/2009
aww i don't want it to end so soon...:( Now does this mean there might be a part 3...LOL...you know I can't help but love your writting!
MissAnneFromBelgium chapter 38 . 8/12/2009
Amazing just like the rest of the story
HwGenius chapter 38 . 8/12/2009
Aww.. don't be sad Blue! In my opinion, every ending has its beginning. I read the canon story your posted and it seems ripe for the sequel to this... you've got to continue that. As for this fiction, I adore it so much. You have to update as soon as you can as I truly can't wait to read Sarah's wedding! Good luck!