Reviews for Messy
PhoenixPower96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That's such a bitter sweet story. I loved it! I feel so bad for Chad yet I'm happy for him because he has Ryan. Amazing work with this.
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Loved it. It's always good to have someone in your corner, especially when the world is falling apart around you.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wonderful!
lemon31 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh god, I love this but it makes me so damn SAD!

That paragraph near the beginning where Chad's wishing his parents would accept him if he came out, but he realises that it won't be (and it isn't)like that at all. My heart goes out to Chad here.

You write brilliantly.
oheygracey chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
ooh! very very very nice! i love this fandom. and i love your writing. so im extremely glad that you've decided to write for hsm! haha _ ryan is my absolute fave, and its good to have some slash thats NOT troy/ryan. chad/ryan is so unexpected, and i thought it wouldnt work, but it really did! you worked it in so seamlessly, and it wasnt awkward or unrealistic at all. if they had been together, this would've been the way (: your characterizations were perfect. i love your evan's family! its absolutely briliant, heehee. chad was a little ooc, to me, but him being self-conscious about it kind of turned my mind around for that one. all in all, really awesome. wonderful writing, as usual! more, please? even if you cant bring yourself to continue this one, you should write more hsm. especially ryan. you write this so extremely well. (: thanks so much!