Reviews for Would You Like Sides With That?
YiLuLu303 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Lol, this is a hilarious fanfic! I love it! It's so fun imagining CC and Kallen 'babysit' the black knights for Lelouch! Lolz, the bin thing was funny, and all the pizza. It seems every chapter has pizza in it. Just goes to show how much the witch loves her pizza! I thought it was cute how CC tucked Kallen in, I'd like to see how Lelouch reacts when he sees how 'close' they've gotten! Speaking of which when will Lelouch show up? Hmmm, and isn't Rolo in that episode too? I hope we see Lelouch soon! I'd also like to see how Rolo coops with CC being there...one word "chaos". Not that it's not already chaotic, with CC and Kallen in charge, lol! Update soon! Great chapter! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
You did you would write a next chapter when your last update was 2 years ago
Flm34S8 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
A C.C. & Lelouch L fic without Lelouch. Thats strange...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Wheres Lelouch? ...But anyways nice story
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
You might as well remove Lulu from the tags and add Kallen. Nice chapters, just not what i was looking for.
Miramel chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
First things first, I love your writing. But second, since this chapter is the last one before the time changes, I would lie to congratulate you on your choice setting. I have never, not once, read a fic set durring the time skip between R1 and R2. It is a refreshing change. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
CC x Lelouch is 3, but update please? Loved ur past fics D
Franchise chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Only someone like C.C could get her foot stuck in a bin and still stay in complete control with ordering everyone else around.

Fun chapter. I enjoyed seeing the scenes with some of the lesser focused on BK members like the great pizza maker Sugimiya and as always your scenes between Kallen and C.C are the best.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter! I was sure enjoyed to see an update from this again. I loved it! Wonderful job. I can't wait to see Lelouch and Rolo next chapter. Keep up the wonderful job! I can't wait for the next update.
chichi511 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
aaaaagh Pizza :D
chichi511 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
xDDD lol
MyBeloved727 chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Yes! You've finally updated! My day is officially good. :)

I thought this chapter was cute... similar to the others, but I like the implication of a sibling-like relationship between Kallen and C.C.

I think if C.C. was a touch more... I'm not sure... maybe wise? Sagacious? Then I'd find her more accurately portrayed ... of course, this is based purely on my interpretation of her character and you are free to question my credibility.

Honestly. It's nearly impossible to find fault with your work! I am definitely a fan. :)

Hope you update sooner next time, and thank you!

Sincerely,

MyBeloved
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
pretty good it up
Velshard chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Amusing as always.
skipple chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
And, of course, as usual, The Great KiKi delivers wonderfully. And with fantastic grammar, to boot!

Enjoyable like always! I especially liked Ougi in this chapter! :D