Reviews for Taken
8annie81 chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
He's not going to figure love out. It's just not in him/his species. Which is sad. I hate pittying the bad guy, but eh it happens.
8annie81 chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Bit o fluff (and broccoli) makes an Annie happy. Kinda like Apples keep doctors away.
8annie81 chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Does everyone know about Mandy's world domination plans?
8annie81 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Does Deedee not know Mandark is (somewhat) evil? I hope she doesn't give him the time of day even if he did (again, somewhat) motivate her to help Dexter get to Townsville when things were really bad at school.
8annie81 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Is Bloo going to be punished? I bet Deedee won't let that happen.
8annie81 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Well yay for Buttercup scenes! She's my favorite Puff, but each girl is her own kind of awesome.
8annie81 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Did Deedee name August Princess after the bratty rich girl or after princesses in general? Please tell me it's the latter. Dexter needs to not stop breathing. That's bad. Don't do that. *Hiss*
Not bad like a bad scene- okay. Like. He's just not allowed to die, alright? Deal?
8annie81 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Not bloo! :'(
Oh gosh not Mac! They better actually have Mac! And he better be a-okay!
8annie81 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
For a second there I let myself think the Fusion might begin to understand love :'(
Nope.
8annie81 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
That's an incredible team. I'm sure Dexter will be found, soon. And alive. Yep.
(Don't hurt him anymore, pleeeease!?)
8annie81 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
D:
Well ah-at least Deedee got the last word if not the last move.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
D: poor Dexter! His evil double! Gah I should have seen that happening.
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
D:
Is it okay to smile at the they're all chickens line or not. I'm. Not sure. :(
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
:'( please don't torture them. Sudden, ingenious, escape would be nice if you think you can manage it... That or an army of earths forces bursting in to save them.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Deedee! :/ are they going to be cloned? Tortured? Destroyed? Killed and reanimated over and over again-wait no that is torture. :p
Gah suspense.