Reviews for Yule Ball
ThunderStorm-8 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
really really really good _
if you are interested u could go to the site at the bottom of this review and sign a potition to keep Ron and Hermione's "hug" scence in the new movie "prizoner of Askaban". every signature helps so please please please sign!
HermioneM chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
okay, i think it's kinda late for a review...actually way too late, but i happened to just read your story and it was so good that i couldn't help but to review!

r/r mine if u got the chance please
em chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
that's a cool story!
AziAzlea chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
It's really cute, and everyone is in character, I like it_!
tristasetsuna chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
awwwwwww...that was good! i liked it.
timeseeker chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Good story! Everyone was very in character! Wouldn't Hermione call Krum Viktor? Just a thought.
DixieGoddess chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
EXCELLENT! I LUUUUUUUUUV IT! g2g, buh byez now
wmlaw chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
LOL! Ron's really hung up on Viktor going to Durmstrang and pronouncing her name wrong, isn't he? ;) I liked the "Smile" part...very like Ron.
good chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
wah, they fought. still good though.
alphabet chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
LOL! OMG! "What happened to The Smile? The Smile was a good idea!" I loved it! So funny, so funny. That was so so so good. A suggestion...Hermione calls him "Krum." Wouldn't it be Viktor? Just a thought. But a wonderfully funny story. I'm still laughing.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Cool! Very cute. I love the reaction Ron had when he saw Hermione, it was dead perfect.
HyperPunkGurl chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
This is a good fic!
She's a Star who ALWAYS forgets to sign in chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
This was really cute :) Your portrayal of Ron was absolutely perfect, it sounded just like him :) I loved it. I'm gonna go see if you've written any other HP fanfics :) Buh bye!