Reviews for Similarities
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I like this premise, that Angeal and Rude are respectively the most responsible and mature in their particular groups. Sephiroth being lazy and burning paper-work especially appealed to me. I can really see him doing something like that. Sephiroth always seems like he has something going on under the surface and is far from the mechanically accurate and efficient SOLDIER most of Shinra probably wants him to be. Rufus as a hanger on was also an amusing bit in this tale. Thanks for writing!
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

Perfect... this brings on so many ideas for fanfics i'll never upload
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was really funny. Now that you mention it, they AREN'T so different after all. Love the little examples you gave for each pairings lol. Wonderful job. Keep up the good work!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Interesting...and kind of funny. Granted I've no clue who Angeal or SOLDIERS is/are.

Hehe, Reno would so go pyro on his paperwork. X D

I personally think Myde's crazy all of the time. He just acts normal so he can lure you into a false sense of security then, BANG, his inner crazy takes over and has a ball.

Anywhoo, it was intersting and YAYS! You're still alive.

Btw, I've finally decided on what Deym's going to be wearing in ur Sweet 16 pic!

I'm not going to tell you.

I just thought you might like to know that I had it fgured out.

U'll have to wait and see.

Yunie Tatlin chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ehehehehee... ahah..ahaHAHAHAHA! This made me laugh.

'Sephiroth’s just as bad as Reno when it comes to paperwork. He usually found a “convenient” fire placed upon his desk.

“Reno… Let me get this straight, you burned yours, Myde, Genesis, and Sephiroth’s paperwork as well? Dammit Red, what the hell are we going to do with you?”

“Stop giving me paperwork?”' Ahahaha! That was the best part!

I'm glade you wrote this. I needed a good laugh. OH CRAP I HAVE TO UP-DATE SOON! SHOT! Ugh. I have to type up and post in like one day! Well bye!