Reviews for It's Never Too Late
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Ermergosh please update this is so good! I really hope you haven't completly given up on this I'd really like to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I know I'm super late in saying this but this fan fiction is just amazing. I love it! You are sooooo talented! I sincerely hope you continue and finish the story because it's just so awesome! Thanks soo much for writing this and please please please finish it :(
cuite667788 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Yukari's name is 3 syllables dude... just saying... you said it was two... it's 3
k bai
KawaiiWuv chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
OMG! I got tears everywhere on mah face! ;_; Update,please! : Thanks. :) You are a very great writer! And I hope you continue! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Right More! You are a amazing writer! Keep up the good work! :)
Trinity1012 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
I love this story so far! Please update soon!
gdoodle chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
this story is cute! I hope you update soon!
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
:D Loved the chapter as always, can't wait for the next one. I really like your George PoV: its childish and bombastic tone really fits his character.
aznchocoholic chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
"Caroline! You stupid girl! Why would you ever think that you would be able to live without George?!" Is what I would like to convey to Caroline right now... At any rate that's what everyone probably feels at this point. Just a lot of anger and a little angsty... I'm happy you updated nevertheless. It shows you haven't forgotten us. I'll be looking forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Is there anymore
Elizelle98 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
More please!

This is AMAZING 3 Really just what i wanted...

Hope to read more!

Update soon :3
Matsu Meiana chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is a review for the first chapter.

The USA and Japan are both in the Northern Hemisphere, both temperate, so if it's winter in Japan, it is also winter in the USA.
Ditso Mitto Chan's Friend chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love it! More more!
Lgorgeouseyes24 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
please! update as fast as you can! im excited to know the ing and... you're great

!
cupcakes chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Hello! Your story tugs my heartstrings. I do hope you will update soon, I cannot wait to know what George will tell Yukari. AND AND AND, can you please tell us what happened between Yukari and Hiro? And who's her new fiance?

Thank you!