Reviews for Permanent
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
oh my god that was way too funny! i almost died of laughter because its almost uncharacteristic of Reid to have such an irrational jealousy but at the same time it works! it also actually shows that he can be irrational just like everyone else in the world...awesome job!
Jaygirl942 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Evil tattoo. Spencer, destroy it! :Coughs: I'll walk away now...
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
lol i love the idea of reid being jealous of a tattoo its priceless i love
moonlight guardian chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw...how too;]
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow, jealous of a tattoo. Not that surprising. Really. :3
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I think Spence should convince Derek to get a tattoo that is a reminder of him and there love. That would be a cute sequel you could do. I love this though really cute and I can see where hes coming from although I have never felt that way my self.
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Teehee.

I always imagined Reid to think that sort of thing. I just thought he'd be that boyfriend who'd be jealous of something like that. I don't even know why...I just do. xD And you portrayed it wonderfully. As you always do. :D Great job!

-Lani
Save-a-broom-ride-the-player chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
that was really amusing. good job
Edjen chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That is so sweet! Him beeing jealouse of a tatoo! Wonderful written hun!
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
OMG. Poor Spencer, jealous of a tattoo. I wonder what he'll do about it.
naruke3176 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
whatis the tatoo of?
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ahahaha, aww that's really cute! I can totally see Reid thinking that way. Awesome job!

-claire
Extraho chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
*laughs* he's jealous of a tattoo? what kind of tattoo is it? a name? that would suck!
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
that's so cute! Reid being jealous of a tattoo, but understandable- i'd want to be attached to Derek 24/7 too!