Reviews for Touching Destiny
Lotusja chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great Story, i love how complex the characters are. How you delve into the psychosis.
chrslghtg chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Such an amazing story. It saddens me that it has been left unfinished. Do you ever think you will complete it?
Snusa chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
Just love your story,hoping that you will continue this :)

/hug Snusa
chacra chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
yay i'm the one that get to post the 200 review!

just to say that i really like your story and the way you write, you totally got me hook with that one!

i really hope that you will update this story sometimes this year, cause i seriously want to know how the case will work out and of course, what will happen between Gibbs and Tony!

so good luck!
LoveMarines chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
I REALLY hope you haven't given up on this fic! Kinda in love with this fic :) !
Miso Muchi chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
I read this fic on Ao3, cause you were leaving some important parts out, I thought. First time I ever went on.

Anyways, I adored it, loved it. Soooo much.
not dead yet chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
finish it plllleeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!
CherokeeIrish chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hey, I really like this story and let me tell you, I don't really like slash, but this story is sweet! Will you be updating it soon?
Teldra chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
I'm really enjoying this! Looking forward to more :D
nitetales chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Ok. I know that i just read this story and it has being on this site for a while now, but i must say that i like what i have read so far and now i'm a bit upset that it has not been updated in sometime. I hope that this reaches you the author and in reading this review, you would want to continue this story.
Doni chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
Really great story! I actually read it over on one of the other sites so I could get the whole thing. Great chemisty between the two and buildup. Here's to hoping for more!
IchigoRenji chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
great story so far, keep up the good work
ZaneZekeZach chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
I really, really like this story

It's slash with a deep meeningful bond, Gibbs is really well characterized and Tony has that funny authority kink to work through! Plus, you've made the case they're working on interesting too.

My only problem is that there hasn't been a new chapter for nine months! I really, really wnat to keep reading...

Looking forward to a new chapter,

MamaMinx chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Sure wish u would continue!
zoisyte chapter 16 . 8/10/2010