Reviews for First To Fall
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Ok .. Zuko and Toph to me are such good friends .. and seeing them as something else never really hit me. But this was awesome and I completely loved their banter and their fight, which Toph totally rocked him in _

This was really good!
Kuri Yuu chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I don't know what else to say other than this was very well-written & I LOVED IT!
ahoykailee chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
loveed it ;D hahaha. you should make more of these toko stories. i liked this one alott. super cute and very well written :)
Sky chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was such a great story! I loved the pretense, and it's brilliantly well written. I was suprised to find that you had just randomly thrown together the diolouge. When Toph was softening him up; brilliant! I laughed so hard. XD
Niina chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was one of my favourite stories about the two, I just kinda hoped you'd make it more mutually romantic, but, and now I contradict myself, it was wonderful in that friendly/cozy/fightingly way, so making it more romantic could spoil the fun. Arg!

Sigh, tell you what, if you write another chapter it'd be even better whatever the chapter would contain!

Thanks
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is adorable, and Zuko is so HOTT! :P
Religion0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I don't know about anyone else, but I loved this!
BrownDog chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
omg! that was so cute!
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is so awesome!

A truly in-character, and twisted, Toko fic!
Red Princess chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Cute! That little reference to "The Ember Island Players" made me laugh. XD
CinnamonStuff chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Ooh, me like it! Yes, funny, Toko, sparring, that's all a good story needs. Thank you for this wonderful story!

Xx
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice work, very entertaining. Keep at it!
SarySoda chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was cute
Angsty Anime Star chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOVE IT! Toko rules and this was hilarious.