Reviews for Darkest Hour
EquusNanashi chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
You have finally posted something! Yeah! The plot thickens. Cant wait for more. Also, what will happen to muzaki and the other girl...damn I meed to watch guyver and read the manga again I can't seem to remeber who is who.
Cyblade Silver chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
You're back! I'm glad to see you're working on this again; it was an interesting story, and I do truly enjoy your writing style. I hope to see more from you soon. :D
Acidwing chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
You updated! OMG you updated! I... I can't believe it! I almost lost hope but you did it! I don't think this day can get any better because you updated! Excuse me while I squeal with happiness and make noises of gratitude, because this is awesome!
Acidwing chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Oh my God! This is so, so, so, so, so AWESOME! I have no words to describe just how awesome your fic is! And you made so it feels JUST like the continuation of manga! And it totally mirrors my own thoughts! No, seriously.
In the beginning of manga, Chronos seemed like an average evil corporation, only with monsters, but then they took over the world, and the world actually became better! And then we learned that Archanfel had actually saved Earth. And then we saw Zoalords like Shin and Purgstall who actually cared about each other and the people under their command. And then we had Yentsui and Waferdanos who gave their lives for what they believed in (and I nearly cried when they died).
And Makishima... while in the beginning he was a manipulative bastard, he did help Sho, and after Shizu appeared, I hoped he'd become more... I dunno... human, I guess. But no. He took away Guyver Gigantic and left Sho almost defenseless against four Zoalords, he turned his people into Libertus, and I don't think they knew about the limited lifespan. And while I can understand giving them Mode C, but making it so only Griselda could access it (AND against their will too) was just plain evil.
And with the appearance of Appolyon (who I think is sent by Creators too) I hoped for the team-up between Chronos and Sho. And you did it! Even more, you made it totally believable, what with Makishima being his arrogant jerkass self, and Sho acting on his doubts. It was just so perfect! And I just love all the interactions, and how Sho and his team slowly started to trust Zoalords, and all the little touches like Tetsuro venting at Arcanfel without knowing who he was talking too, and the friendly Zoanoid Hagano, and how Imakarum disagreed with Balkus over Sho's father. And while the relationship between Arcanfel and Imacarum threw me for a loop at first, it's now one of my favourite parts in this fic!
To sum it up, your fic is a masterpiece of awesomeness, and my only wish is for you to continue it!
EquusNanashi chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Please continue! I've been trying to find a fanfic like this forever!
Cyblade Silver chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
Good; it's a nice interlude between the last chapter and what I'm beginning to suspect will be a big, long-fought battle. You definately managed to capture Agito's penchant for throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way. I would have never expected him to join up with Apollyon, though.

Sho and Imakarum are so cute together, and I look forward to seeing more of Alkanphel's interaction with them. It's also nice to see Tetsuro and the others getting some time in the limelight, too, since it's nice to have a different perspective on what's going on, or to see what's going on in other places. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with those new Zoanoids of Balkus' and their mission to hunt down the rogue trio - or duo with tagalong, as the case may be - especially with both Imakarum and Shin commanding the opperation.
Cyblade Silver chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
Nice work on this latest chapter of yours; Imakarum looks to be plotting some nasty things for the next time he sees Guyot, which is no less than that slimewad deserves, of course. ;) I also like the way he and Alkanphel are continuing to get along so well. Their relationship is a nice, refreshing break from all the drama going on in the main story.

Both the canon as well as yours. ;)

Sho's relationship with both Imakarum and Alkanphel is a definate change from the usual way they've interacted - or not interacted - up till now. I like that, too, especially since it's going to take awhile for them to come to ANY kind of accord in my stories, and even then I don't know if they're ever going to end up being quite as close as they are in yours. I also like reading about the three of them when they're together, since they all seem to get along well, which is probably for the best, considering Sho's friendship with Murakami, and Alkanphel's particularly close realationship with him.

As for the chapter you sent me over the PM, I like your work on that, too. You've really managed to not only capture the essances of the characters as you wrote them, but build on them in a way that feels believable. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, on that story as well as this one, but I also don't want you to feel that you have to rush anything for my sake.

Take your time - though, I hope not quite as much time as you took with this chapter - since quality like this takes at least some time.

I wish you good luck and lots of great inspiration, Obsidian, or Amythist if you prefer. I might even have some new chapters of my own for you to read soon; I certainly hope I do. :D
markim chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Good story, the interaction between Imakarum and Sho are well done.

Please update soon.
Cyblade Silver chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
Good chapter; I liked seeing Imakarum and Sho working together in battle like that. :D Alkanphel comes off as very daddish in this chapter, which is very cute, and I always find it funny when Imakarum acts like he needs a time out. It amuses me greatly. ;D I'm glad that Sho managed to take full control of the Gigantic again, though it would be pretty interesting if he were called on to use the Exceed in some of the upcoming battles.

Though what would be REALLY interesting would be if Alkanphel himself were called on to use the Gigantic?Gigantic Exceed. I don't know just what kind of circumstances would make that necessary, but I guess that's why I'm not writing this particular epic, yes? ;)
Cyblade Silver chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Nice; I like the way Alkanphel convinced the Libertus to surrender, too. It was nice to see Imakarum outsmarting the forces Agito brought with him, and I always like seeing Sho interacting with the Zoalords. It's just a very nice chage of pace. :D
Cyblade Silver chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Well, that was a fully interesting chapter. I like the way you keep surprising me, like with Imakarum being a sci-fi fan, or Alkanphel swearing. :D
Cyblade Silver chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
It seems like things are due to start heating up soon. That's cool; I like introspection as much as the next guy, but too much tends to leave the story feeling unbalanced. I'm looking forward to seeing the meeting between Sho, the others, and the rest of the Council. :D
Cyblade Silver chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
This was a very nice chapter; I liked seeing Tetsuro and Imakarum working their differences out the way the did, and it was interesting to find out that Imakarum himself didn't agree with what Balkus did. It's going to be very enlightening to see Sho's meeting with Dr. Balkus, and the meeting with them and the other Zoalords.

I'm glad you like the work I've done on my other story; I definately look forward to showing you more of it. ;)
Cyblade Silver chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
The conversation between Imakarum and Tetsuro looks to be shaping up into something fairly interesting. I like the connection that Sho and Alkanphel seem to have, even if it is just bonding over the fact that they both care deeply for Imakarum. What're you going to do with Caerleon, by the way?

According to the manga, Apollyon just ripped out his Zoacrystal and left him for dead. Balkus said that his life was no longer being prolonged, but there is still some life in him. Or is Caerleon's fate going to be a surprise? ;D
Cyblade Silver chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
Good continuation. Yentsui and Imakarum never struck me as being a couple, mostly since they never seemed to interact in the manga, but this is your story. And you've set up quie a believable relationship between them. I also like the little chat between Alkanphel and Tetsuro; very cute.

I eagerly await the next chapter.