Reviews for Five Days
Teriyaki Princes chapter 1 . 6/8
Not ashamed to say I cried
SoundScream chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
oh dear, this is just so touchy
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Sad panda :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Damn, that's bittersweet
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This has already received so many reviews but I had to leave my own input just this time. I've been reading your stories and they are l great. Wonderful characterization and detail an plot.

But this one is different.

I was emotionally drawn into this one to such an extent, I could have cried. I honestly felt my chest clench at how morbid but true this scenario was.

So I would like to full heartedly thank you. It was a read I will not soon forget!
Actual Cannibal chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Amazing. I'd say more, but... I think that about sums it up.
Ryuuzaki Roth chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
this was really well written and gorgeous!
Gr33nT3a chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I'm not really sure why this doesn't have more reviews as it is well written. It's a really interesting take on what would have happened.

I particularly like that Sasuke dies and the only thing she can do is avenge it, because she can't even try to heal him.

Thanks for a great oneshot!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
so sad
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
wow.

made me cry.

well done.
Moongoddess97 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This story was beautiful & made me tear up. I love your style and I wish you wrote more !
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is BEAUTIFUL! I love every word of this, the way the story is told. I like angst too much to be considered healthy and fics like these are the reason why. This was a perfectly crafted piece of fiction and I'm very glad I was recommended it.
Nia the Authoress chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i love this. may i use some of it to extend on a write a new story with?

Eris.
angelraider chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This just made me all levels of sad. Very well done.
blaircow chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Loved your story. The regret and sadness in the story is amazingly told.