Reviews for Constant Satellite
NRATQH chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I've read quite a handful of post doomsday fics and it surprised me to no end that you only had 8 reviews. This is most probably the most underrated doomsday fie I have ever read. But it will probably go down as one of my favorites. First of all I LOVED how you depicted Rose's show transition into becoming someone everyone would perceive as the doctor (and I love how the term itself came from her trying to find answers for the problems around her). It makes a lot of because if she did know more than everyone else than it was only a matter of timebefore they practically expect and book to her for all the answers. And what better nickname to give her if not the one she hasbeen giving as the true solver of their problems. Granted it might start out as just a secret joke among the torchwood agents at first but the fact that you made the idea known to her by someone who adores and looks up toher makes all the pieces of the puzzlle all fit , ILOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that you still wrote her as ROSE TYLER, not some doctor wannabi, or some amazing Doctor copy or some land of Mary Sue or superhero (at least not to her eyes) or some kind of faultless badass wrote her as Rose TYLER, a human who was scared and grieved and frustrated by the loss around her. A human who obviously dodnt want to play hero, didnt want to have blood on her hands, Who did give in to hopeless thoughts and depression. Who did need saving ( I love that Mickey was the one to see her for what she truly was but didnt fault her for any of it) because i always thought that was what always made her special. She was just so VERY normal.

No special abillities. What made her special was her need and want to help people around her as much as she can. And you just wrote that with endless accuracy. Third i adore the way you wrote mickey and her relationship. Because mickey knows her better than most and his care and love for her helps her the same way she helped the doctor when she first signed up with him which is just being there for her and protecting her for doing everything alone. And i know you couldnt have killed him even if you wanted to but i loved how you made him as the 'constant' thing in her live as something she could hold on too as everything around her became a blur. Last of all i loved how you didnt make her needy for the doctor like some kind of ex girlfriend. She accepted the loss in a way but never entirely and did miss him but it was Very contro─║ed and beautiful. There are loads of thing i love about this fic but it would take me forever to erite them all down so i. Just gonna tie ybis up by saying congratulations. Your pace and timing was beautiful and perfect and yuyr details flawless.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
wow... amazing
Invierna chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is absolutely beautiful and amazing and quite wonderful. You're a fantastic writer. But, what happens? Does Rose find the Doctor again, or does everything just...go on?
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Never knew you liked Doctor Who... :) Wonderful story of Rose trying-note that word-to survive in Pete's World. I hated that series two finale so SO much. Things got out of control for her... and she needed the Doctor. Well, the universe needs the Doctor. ;)
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ooh, that makes me want to cry... well, I just watched the season two finale, so I've been crying. :P I miss Rose... Better get to season 4 quickly. ) thanks for the fic! :D It might just help me get through two seasons. )
timano chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
A beautifully written, thoroughly engaging and exciting story, albeit with a melancholic feel at times. 10 out of 10 stars. (But what happens next? Does Rose just live her life without the Doctor, as a pseudo-Doctor? A sequel is in order, I think.)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw...my eyes starte tearing up!...

Amazingly written! :D

Fabulous job!
coffeeandcupcakes chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
this is ... extraordinary. beautiful, especailly that last line. definitely going on my favourites.

your writing is gorgeous.
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I tried to do one vaguely like this (and failed miserably), but yours is just... brilliant. Well done.