Reviews for Fatal Flaws
Who was the first person?
Great job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Really good! You captured the essences of the demigods perfectly. Though is that first one Thalia or who?
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Love the story though I can't figure out who the first is.
Agent-014 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OMG! I'm the only one that thought about Leo in the first one, I mean... Gods! I don't know, he was just perfect for that one... I loved the one about Nico as well...
Babiwasabi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Who was the first one on?
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is great! But who is the first one?
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I liked this, I liked it a lot. My favorite one would have to be Percy's and Nico's. I love how you ended them. But, who exactly is the first one? Is it Grover? But then the part about cabin mates screws it up for me :/
Leaf-Fae chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Like many of your other reviewers, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out who the first one belongs to... Some of the guesses, like Thalia or Luke, don't work because of the comments about being at camp and looking at cabin mates don't fit, so I'm thinking it's Silena... Or maybe Beckendorf? Care to confirm or deny that?
Dancing in the Minefield chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I think it's great. Everything's in character, and I love the bit about "deadly" hummus. But I couldn't figure out the first one... It didn't match up with anyone significant from the books as far as I could tell.
Jillian Aerist chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really liked this.

I think Percy, Annabeth, and Nico were perfectly IC.

I can't really comment on the first, because I couldn't figure out who it was intended to be. Would you mind dropping me a line and letting me know? It'd be greatly appreciated. )

Thank you for an excellent read. )

-Jill J.
evast23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
which is the first one is it grover?
LeahLucy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really liked reading this. It was a good idea for a fic!

I noticed someone else wrote a comment about changing the hyphens to dashes, and that bothered me too. You write them by leaving a space at either end of the hyphen when you're typing. When you write the next word, the hyphen will automatically change itself into a dash. Just thought I'd let you know! :)

Thanks for an awesome read! :)
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very well written, but I can't for the life of me figure out who the 1st person is! . Is it Thalia? Silena? Please tell me!
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Nice portrayal of the character's fatal flaws. Who's the first one? Clarisse, Silena, or just some random demigod?