Reviews for Enemy Territory
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/5
Update immediately, please!
Bursting Blaze chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
This story is amazing. I think that Scam is very romantic. Can u plz continue?
TrixieNancy124 chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
I reaaly love this story and our dear Sam and Scam's sacrificial love! Hope to read an update soon! All the best! :)
WOW101 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
I it!
WOW101 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
THis chapter is kindof like Beauty and the beast. :) Sorry but i just noticed it. But i love your story you and the story are going staight to my favs
Himawari28h chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
I can't wait to read more! I just find it to be funny/weird that Tim is a tad to formal in speaking,then again in totally spies he did have short speaking parts,so I guess formal talk will do.(It makes him sound H-O-T :3).I hope WOOHP will make a special acception in having Sam as a super spy again and let Tim off the only if Sam had a bun in the oven.
shorty010 chapter 17 . 6/4/2010
this is the best story in the whole world ! UPDATE VERY SOOOOOOOOON !
Canna-Chan chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
I'm glad you've updaed again! The journal was a nice touch. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Gii chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Love is Sam is in the other side, just wanted them to scape :/
Snapplelinz chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
Great chapter, blackpolish. It's nice to finally see an update for this story. I'm still a little surprised that Sam went on the run with Tim, but it makes sense that she would finally make a choice about being with the man that she loves. I liked how you explored Tim and Sam's relationship whilst on the run through her journal entries and their various struggles. It was very realistically done, and romantic at times too. I can tell that Alex and Clover are pretty upset about Sam's decision inspite of their overt professionalism. Something tells me that Tim has a plan to throw WOOHP off their trail by leaving Sam's diary behind. I can't wait to see what happens next in the story. Nicely done, props.
Redheaded Witch chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
As long as you're mine is one of my favorite Wicked songs.

Amazing, i love how it going so far, i looked at my updates and i was like :O yay!

You updated! I is happy now!

I can't wait to see whom samXscam run into and how clover and alex will deal with "the help"

Good as per usual!

ALivingDream chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
aw :)
afroxilante chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
this is really great!
hugh lam chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
thnks very much, ah

analogy to this: Mr& Mrs. Smith hahah.
Snapplelinz chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
Great chapter. This is officially my first 'Totally Spies' fanfic and I loved it. I'm not familiar with Tim Scam's character 'cause I haven't watched the show in years. But I enjoyed the blooming romance between him and Sam. I totally got the 'Scrubs' reference from the title. Please update soon.