Reviews for Joker
scarlett chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
love your stories. would love to see joker part 2
boonemeg12 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Oh THANK GOD. Oh god. You gave me a heart attack..
boonemeg12 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
WHAT NO NONONONONONO!
Servant05 chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
Loved the story! The plot was awesome. No offense, though, the ending was anticlimatic. But would be very interested in a sequel. Thanks for the story.
Hannah chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
LOVE! I love both Dark Knight and Criminal Minds, but the thought never occurred to me for a crossover fic! I mean... just... LOVE! (L)
Thelostone2013 chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
That was amazing. I literally just read it all in one sitting. You really should consider writing a sequel (after the Chaos Theory is completed – I’m dying to know what’s going to happen) and you’ve left off at a place where you really could continue going if you wanted. I also like that you made Spencer and Rachel believable in their characters. Great job!
Heavenly Peace chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
Sequel? Please?
IAmTheRedMaskHeWears chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
wow...i loved it!

you just mixed two of my favorite people!:)

will there be more rachelXspencer?
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Just finished whole story, amazing, it was great.
Mombailey chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
Again, fantastic job. I'm impressed with the intertwining of the plot, and the suicide shot-MAN! THAT scared me-lol! Truly phenominal how canon youcan write the characters. Great job! Momma.
MoiraWinchester chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
THAT WAS AMAZING! I love you for not hurting Spencer or Rachel. VERY AWESOME STORY!
MoiraWinchester chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
I'm ok, I'm ok, Spencer is fine RIGHT?
MoiraWinchester chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
I knew it...Spencer come back, he has to figure it out, right?
MoiraWinchester chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
O Spencer mad is very sexy..."Do it again...o it tingles me" That was not cool, Spencer didn't know the Game was still on. Wicked twist...
MoiraWinchester chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
I agree, that was too easy, where's Rachel? He's got her some where doesn't he? AAH! Great chapter.