Reviews for Why?
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa Dx *continuosly crying*
but- *stops for a minute* whats that I see at the end, . HOPE! HE SMILED ! x3 Maybe, just maybe, there well be hope for her after all *dancing around with Demyx in circles*
Nice job on the story x33
lalallama chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
seemed unclear, rushed
lala chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
needs more characterization
Shakinitup chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw...that was so adorable...in a way!
Reaching for Stars chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw.

Man, that was so sad. I seriously got all choked up. Nice, though. :)
RebirthOfAshes chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Your cousin was right, that was a very touching, beautiful, even if short, fic. *adds to favs*
gilmaxter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
sad but the ending was sweet :)

overall it was a nice and short story. good job
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
The story line is familiar, but I think you did a fairly good job with it. Perhaps some extra info surrounding their current circumstances is in order. Perhaps how the decision had been made for Yuffie to live with Vincent, although I did like that we had no inclination there were any feeling between them until Yuffie started up the conversation. Another thing to think about; What made Yuffie decide that that day, of all days, would be the day she would ask Vincent why he never came for her? Maybe she found something in his bedroom while she was rifling through drawers for his materia cache, or maybe that particular day was the anniversary of their first kiss, or maybe she had just been sitting around thinking things over enough that she was about to explode, and she just had to have the answer.

I think that's enough questions for now. :3 Anyway, as I said, I enjoyed this, these are just some thigns to think about. Take care- looking forward to reading more Yuffentines from you!
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Cute :)
kin sedren chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
interesting...I think you should have made it longer, but for just a short oneshot it was very good
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw!

uh i got a wee bit teary at the end.

i'm so emotional.

but that was so sweet.

i love vinnie :D
Ladeyjezzabella chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow! I loved that, it was really different and really well written! The little storyline was great, you made it seem really real and touching, plus our dialogue was great, especailly at the end!

X
luneress chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aw that was great! really really good.